Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Windows 10 Build 1903 - Version 18362.267

BobbinsPilot

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
209mxmo3
Username
BobbinsPilot
Morning Everyone,

Just letting you know that Ads do not work in the newest version of windows 10 (actually released in may but only just updated).

The build number is in the title :)

BobbinsPilot

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
209mxmo3
Username
BobbinsPilot
Cheers Crescent, i found the issue.

During the update the windows audio service had been updated to a version that was no longer compatible with my DAW and the ASIO drivers which means the AD platform was crashing and was unable to serve videos.

Enjoy all the chainsaws i keep sending to your 3 games :)

Cheers.

Cheers Crescent, i found the issue.

During the update the windows audio service had been updated to a version that was no longer compatible with my DAW and the ASIO drivers which means the AD platform was crashing and was unable to serve videos.

Enjoy all the chainsaws i keep sending to your 3 games :)

Cheers.
Yes, I am enjoying the chainsaws - thank you! Those particulate filters are hard to come by, and I'm trying to get a few more stars. :)

So were you able to get the drivers so you could play the videos? I had an older laptop (which is now sitting in the closet!), which wouldn't play videos. The thing was pretty old - started with Vista, updated to win 7, then win 10. The game would freeze whenever I tried to play a video. Then with the update to 1803 (maybe it was 1809), my planes became invisible. Just the props on the turboprops, and the flames on the rockets. Drivers were probably the problem, but I solved it by buying a new laptop!

BobbinsPilot

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
209mxmo3
Username
BobbinsPilot
Yes, I am enjoying the chainsaws - thank you! Those particulate filters are hard to come by, and I'm trying to get a few more stars. :)

So were you able to get the drivers so you could play the videos? I had an older laptop (which is now sitting in the closet!), which wouldn't play videos. The thing was pretty old - started with Vista, updated to win 7, then win 10. The game would freeze whenever I tried to play a video. Then with the update to 1803 (maybe it was 1809), my planes became invisible. Just the props on the turboprops, and the flames on the rockets. Drivers were probably the problem, but I solved it by buying a new laptop!
I would love to buy a new PC but the one i have costs ££££'s as its built specifically as a DAW , but i run a VM on it to play airport city and banished :D

Top Bottom