Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Wind Charm/Lucky Clover corrupted

Robbie Laker

1300+ Star Club
Mitenrabo Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for friend code.
Username
Robbie Laker
Is anyone else experiencing strange behaviours from these bonuses? eg. on my main game I activated 1 of each bonus, then immediately landed 2 guest planes. Doing so dropped the count on each from 20 to 15. I then sent off the 2 guest planes and the count dropped another 5 on each bonus. Doubly weird as the bonuses are not supposed to apply to guest planes.

Interested to hear if others are having problems.

RL

plane fan

700+ Star Club
Teamwork Int'l
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
045UNKUKE
Username
A pfan-(gifts needed)
Is anyone else experiencing strange behaviours from these bonuses? eg. on my main game I activated 1 of each bonus, then immediately landed 2 guest planes. Doing so dropped the count on each from 20 to 15. I then sent off the 2 guest planes and the count dropped another 5 on each bonus. Doubly weird as the bonuses are not supposed to apply to guest planes.

Interested to hear if others are having problems.

RL
Glad to see this issue being reported. I have been having similar issues with these bonuses as well for months, thought it was just me. Whenever I activate either of them and take 2 flights, the count drops to 15, then if I take 4 flights it drops to 10 and so on. Yet another bug GI won't fix, at this point these bonuses have become pretty much worthless.

Top Bottom