Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Why the Price Difference?

matto

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20kcmgbxw
Username
matto
Down here in Australia I have noticed that there is a difference in pricing depending on which device I am using. On my Android phone I can buy (on offer) 330 greenies for $46.99 whilst on PC it is $44.95 (again - on offer).

Not a big difference - but a difference none the less.

But how about the current event building which is Soccer Association. On Android $29.99 - but on PC a massive $44.95 :inpain:.

Can anyone explain?

I believe it's something to do with the %age that Microsoft/Google/Apple all charge GI to be listed on their different stores. There is some differentiation in different marketplaces - items are cheaper if you live in an impoverished country compared to a high flying one, but if you're in the same country with different devices, there may be some disparity based on what the host provider is taking.

Dem

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Trix
I bet it has something to do with shipping and handling....Australia is one big island ya know...yeah that's got to be it....I know it.

Top Bottom