Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Why Gi change the fuel to coins

Many of us dont care for this change and some they sad.
As we know that when players visit your city and they click on your hangars and Oil Refinery you will received fuel unit and after the last update they change it and you start received coins instead fuel.
I was thinking about that few days back why this change (n)(n)(n)(n) .... then :woot: i know it.
After Gi did the update Helicopters are coming there is a building Command Center L1, L2, L3, L4
This building to upgrade it you have to visit your neighbors hangars and the drop is so bad :rage: so the player will keep visiting.
Now lets do the math if i have 300 neighbors or more and there is always new players send request these players want to build Command Center they have to visit my city daily each time they click on the hangar i will receive fuel unit now what will happen if daily visiting my city 20 players or more (just 5 clicks x 20 visitor = 100 fuel) :hungry: click on my hangars then i will receive free fuel maybe more than 100 to 200 units so in a week hundreds and new players daily in this game :woot: so Gi think about it we give the players free fuel :facepalm: :facepalm: it depends on each of us and how many neighbors have visit our city.

Now what Gi will do .... someone clever :whistle: told them change it to coins as receive.
Good Luck All (y)
giphy.gif

@volly you the one let me think about it ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom