Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Why do i bother

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
Hello, Neighbor Allan,

I totally agree' "don't think it's legit............so why bother?"
I empathize and sympathize with what you are experiencing.

Dealing with the same thing Cape Canaveral route.
"CARTHAGE" has 606 flights, yet a this time 570 passengers flown.
Absolute nonsense.

What is worse is Austin route.
Idiot abhishek came out of nowhere to drop 228 flights yesterday.
Today that total is now 946.
This idiotic fiend has been at this for months now.

I am simple glad I stopped feeding G! currency, long ago.
Now these thieves steal my time and yours.

I agree, what is the point and why bother.
Carthage has done 20,000 passengers.

Abhishek has done 946x 500 passengers minimum. With one runway. Doable, but that's a lot of fuel and passengers burnt.

My wife and I spend quite enough money on the game .. so when someone gains an unfair advantage because they're cheating is utter crap!! GI have to do something about this .. otherwise we, and I suspect many others, will stop spending. Why should the few cheats ruin it for everyone?! We must be able to do something! Reporting it to GI achieves nothing!

Device
  1. Android
Carthage has done 20,000 passengers.

Rubbish.
I do not lie.

Carthage has done 570 pax per G! Alliance count. Current
Check their Alliance and Pax count Please before posting non-factual information.
NOW AS OF 1849 UTC CARTHAGE has left Alliance "Aries Air"
I do not have anymore time to waste on this matter, the idiot cheaters have already wasted enough.
Your FAKE NEWS post was not appreciated.

Good Day, Mate.

Previous 304 Pax flown
BS1.jpg

Current 570 Pax flown
BS2.png

Device
  1. Android
My wife and I spend quite enough money on the game .. so when someone gains an unfair advantage because they're cheating is utter crap!! GI have to do something about this .. otherwise we, and I suspect many others, will stop spending. Why should the few cheats ruin it for everyone?! We must be able to do something! Reporting it to GI achieves nothing!

Agree taking screen shots is G! telling me to jump through hoops like I am a circus animal.
G! must stop these people who steal your money and my time.

Ps. Thank you for accepting my main game as neighbor. Good neighbors are very much appreciated.

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
Rubbish.
I do not lie.

Carthage has done 570 pax per G! Alliance count. Current
Check their Alliance and Pax count Please before posting non-factual information.
NOW AS OF 1849 UTC CARTHAGE has left Alliance "Aries Air"
I do not have anymore time to waste on this matter, the idiot cheaters have already wasted enough.
Your FAKE NEWS post was not appreciated.

Good Day, Mate.

Previous 304 Pax flown
BS1.jpg

Current 570 Pax flown
BS2.png
Alright, wind your neck in, fella.
This one was/is called Carthage something too.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180916-202631_Airport City.jpg
    Screenshot_20180916-202631_Airport City.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 132

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers

Already stopped spending. It's the one thing I can affect.

Too many are still happy to pay for any old crap served up though. Needs all of us.

If you play the game all week with no internet connection, then connect to the game the figures will jump up. It’s also weekend when some players get the chance to spend serious hours on the game.
The figures you are all talking about are easily doable with bonuses. Yesterday I used jet pack and weather vanes and jumped up many places on one of my jumbo flight missions, I’m now third and aiming for second or first over the next three hours, where during the week I was nowhere as I don’t get the chance to play lots of hours when working. Using jet packs and vanes saves on fuel used and I’ve used only a couple of hundred barrels which is nothing.

Yes the likes of Ydl have figures which can only be reached with some kind of cheating and that has been spoken about on here many times and we all thing she is cheating.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04xvr12e
Username
AceGG
If you play the game all week with no internet connection, then connect to the game the figures will jump up. It’s also weekend when some players get the chance to spend serious hours on the game.
The figures you are all talking about are easily doable with bonuses. Yesterday I used jet pack and weather vanes and jumped up many places on one of my jumbo flight missions, I’m now third and aiming for second or first over the next three hours, where during the week I was nowhere as I don’t get the chance to play lots of hours when working. Using jet packs and vanes saves on fuel used and I’ve used only a couple of hundred barrels which is nothing.

Yes the likes of Ydl have figures which can only be reached with some kind of cheating and that has been spoken about on here many times and we all thing she is cheating.
How do you know YDL is a she, btw?

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
Unfortunately not that quickly, as YDL has cheated their way to the top in Amsterdam. They weren't even in the top 20 yesterday. Check your logs, it should be easy for you.

Please can I have the gold token and other rewards I should be getting for coming 3rd?

Unfortunately not that quickly, as YDL has cheated their way to the top in Amsterdam. They weren't even in the top 20 yesterday. Check your logs, it should be easy for you.

Please can I have the gold token and other rewards I should be getting for coming 3rd?
I have to giggle at this. My 3 games are in 2nd place in their top destinations. (condors and powerful deltas). Guess who's in first? YDL, of course. (I don't recall seeing YDL flying powerful delta flights - maybe I should take it personally. :D:D:D) I think GI should just give first to YDL on all flights, and then start a new ranking for the rest of us. Let her/him play their own game all by themselves.

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
So much bad karma here, man. :rage:

YDL is a lovely lady, who won the 36,000,000 Euros in the lottery 4 months ago. The next week she was told that she had terminal lung cancer. She is so depressed she plays Airport City Game 24 hours a day, spending thousands of Euros on Airport cash to get the most from the game as a means of managing her pain and suffering. Oh. And she is a gold subscriber. :notworthy:

It is fair to report cheats to GIS.

But having done that, why rage against things you can only surmise about?

Every player has the right to play and spend what they wish on the game for their own enjoyment. I personally get aggravated by seeing players with impossible pax numbers, but I still play my own game and spend what I feel is appropriate for my own playing enjoyment only. If we see suspicious player stats, by all means report. But otherwise do not get angry. Meditating is so much more constructive and will improve your personal wellbeing. :nurse:

Love you all guys, even when you are angry. :angelic:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ci89el
Username
Redgas425
Every game seems to have those that use some way to get an unfair advantage over other players. Is it worth it to get so upset about it? If you stop playing this game and move to another one, soon you will find cheating players there as well. So, If you like this game then continue to play it and have the most fun you personally can have.

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
So much bad karma here, man. :rage:

YDL is a lovely lady, who won the 36,000,000 Euros in the lottery 4 months ago. The next week she was told that she had terminal lung cancer. She is so depressed she plays Airport City Game 24 hours a day, spending thousands of Euros on Airport cash to get the most from the game as a means of managing her pain and suffering. Oh. And she is a gold subscriber. :notworthy:

It is fair to report cheats to GIS.

But having done that, why rage against things you can only surmise about?

Every player has the right to play and spend what they wish on the game for their own enjoyment. I personally get aggravated by seeing players with impossible pax numbers, but I still play my own game and spend what I feel is appropriate for my own playing enjoyment only. If we see suspicious player stats, by all means report. But otherwise do not get angry. Meditating is so much more constructive and will improve your personal wellbeing. :nurse:

Love you all guys, even when you are angry. :angelic:

To be fair, I'm not angry. It's to be expected...and this week was my turn.

I'm sure that GI might eventually get round to doing something about it...but I'm more annoyed at the lesser gifts received from being shunted from 3rd to 4th...as they're lost.

If this was the Olympics, and someone was found to be cheating, their rewards would be stripped and retrospectvely given to those who earned them. This should happen here.

Would it be churlish of me to suggest some tenuous link here between GI the AC developer's nationality and the country recently banned from the Olympics for not getting their house in order in dealing with cheats? ;):censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::hilarious:

Last edited:
Top Bottom