Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Who wins the World Cup in Russia??

So pleased for you, but still gutted!
England.jpg

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
I just arrived Paris today. When I was waiting for my luggage at the airport, I heard people shouting and realized France won!
I'm near Eiffel tower now and very wild here!!

Oh !! Not the best day to arrive !! I hope you are already at hotel/apartment ! Otherwise, you can’t use any car/bus ! And you will not sleep tonight...

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
I was stupid enough to go out to eat. Waiting for uber to go back to my hotel.. I will see where I'll be sleeping tonight! :D

ah ah ! instead of Uber, Uber eat would have been better :D ! !

So, where did you sleep ? And, Did you sleep ?

As said @Madge59230 , there will be the parade on Les Champs-Élysées, will you be able to attend ? It must be incredible ! !

ah ah ! instead of Uber, Uber eat would have been better :D ! !

So, where did you sleep ? And, Did you sleep ?

As said @Madge59230 , there will be the parade on Les Champs-Élysées, will you be able to attend ? It must be incredible ! !
I managed to go back to my room, and thanks to the 12 flights and staying away over 24 hours, I slept well ;)

I have a full day meetings, so I won't be able to see the parade :(

Top Bottom