Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Who wins the World Cup in Russia??

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
First of all much congratulations to both France and Belgium for their victories, very well earned. France's victory came as no real surprise, although I had not choosen them. Belgium's victory was choosen and pleasing. I managed to get 50% correct once again, which is better than 50% of nothing.

As for today's two games, I fancy England to beat Sweden, although it will be very tight, and I fancy Croatia to beat Russia, although it will also be very tight.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
First of all much congratulations to both France and Belgium for their victories, very well earned. France's victory came as no real surprise, although I had not choosen them. Belgium's victory was choosen and pleasing. I managed to get 50% correct once again, which is better than 50% of nothing.

As for today's two games, I fancy England to beat Sweden, although it will be very tight, and I fancy Croatia to beat Russia, although it will also be very tight.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Well done ! And I am happy France make you wrong ah ah !

I agree with you, England and Croatia !

England.jpg

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Well done ! And I am happy France make you wrong ah ah !

I agree with you, England and Croatia !

Next week Tuesday 10th July - France vs. Belgium - I fancy Belgium to beat France (they will have too much for France in open play, but penalties is of course another matter). Then on Wednesday 11th July England vs. Croatia - I fancy England to beat Croatia (they will have too much for Croatia in open play, but penalties is of course another matter).

England vs.Belgium in the World Cup final.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Next week Tuesday 10th July - France vs. Belgium - I fancy Belgium to beat France (they will have too much for France in open play, but penalties is of course another matter). Then on Wednesday 11th July England vs. Croatia - I fancy England to beat Croatia (they will have too much for Croatia in open play, but penalties is of course another matter).

England vs.Belgium in the World Cup final.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
I'm with you, good analysis!

I presume you mean since England won it. :)

That half of the draw they’re in has definitely been favorable given all the top teams in the world have been beating each other. England just needs to hope this trend of set piece goals in the World Cup doesn’t end because they haven’t found the net much in the run of play.

France and Belgium will be really interesting and sadly I may not get to see it as I have to travel for work tomorrow. I don’t know if my cloud based TV service will be accessible where I am.

Belgium finally seems to be not underperforming in major tournaments with this team, but they still looked pretty shaky on the back end against Brazil and needed Courtois to prove why he’s possibly the best keeper in the world to get through. France seems to have the complete package...well maybe except for their Manager...and they’ve played pretty well throughout

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
I presume you mean since England won it. :)

That half of the draw they’re in has definitely been favorable given all the top teams in the world have been beating each other.

Although, in context, England have beaten the 3rd best team in South America and the team that knocked Holland, Italy and Germany out.

I would argue Croatia have definitely had it easier - Switzerland and Russia.
France made hard work of beating a very poor Argentina and Uruguay were missing their best player.
Belgium had a massive scare against Japan and could quite easily have lost to Brazil, had they have been able to finish.

So I think it's massively patronising to refer to "the top teams in the world beating each other" as a stick to beat England with.

Top Bottom