Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Who wins the World Cup in Russia??

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
Tragic ending for my team today... the referee was on the england side...

Hmmm, I beg to disagree. Feel you were lucky as a stronger referee would have seen you down to 9 or even 8 with those sort of antics, so he did you many favours. How Falcao didn't see red I'll never know.

When you started playing properly for the last 15 minutes of normal time, and the first half of extra time, you were the better team. But until then I was watching anti-football.

Hmmm, I beg to disagree. Feel you were lucky as a stronger referee would have seen you down to 9 or even 8 with those sort of antics, so he did you many favours. How Falcao didn't see red I'll never know.

When you started playing properly for the last 15 minutes of normal time, and the first half of extra time, you were the better team. But until then I was watching anti-football.
Agree. Dont comment normally on this kind of thread, but Colombia you played the anti game. When you played football you were good. Shame you didnt play football before. Good goal but, sorry, glad you lost due to all the yellow cards that should have been at least 1 red!!

Agree. Dont comment normally on this kind of thread, but Colombia you played the anti game. When you played football you were good. Shame you didnt play football before. Good goal but, sorry, glad you lost due to all the yellow cards that should have been at least 1 red!!
Yes, As I said the Team did not play well but you are giving me the right. The referee was really bad. Colombia its not known for playing using many falts but I can imagine from what I see in that game the frustration in the players. Not using the VAR and there were many falts from england just ignore. I think overall england was better Team and hope to continúe ahead but I think its not enough good to win the World cup. Finally this referee already had a bad récord including 6 months suspension. I dont know why they put it.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
No World Cup games for today or on Thursday - the next live games take place on Friday with Uruguay vs. France and Brazil vs. Belgium - for the record, I fancy Uruguay to beat France and Belgium to beat Brazil - https://www.fifa.com/worldcup/ - would be really great for the tournament.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Yes, As I said the Team did not play well but you are giving me the right. The referee was really bad. Colombia its not known for playing using many falts but I can imagine from what I see in that game the frustration in the players. Not using the VAR and there were many falts from england just ignore. I think overall england was better Team and hope to continúe ahead but I think its not enough good to win the World cup. Finally this referee already had a bad récord including 6 months suspension. I dont know why they put it.
Agree referee was bad. Nothing against our American friends, but I think he was there as a country representative. Not as a good ref.

The falling down, the play acting and the shirt pulling continues, with no sign of it being stamped out by the World Cup game officials. It is a side of football which I find extremely unpleasant, do not like to see such behaviour, it reflects badly on all those who practice it.

Three more live games for today - https://www.fifa.com/worldcup/

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
I agree with you .

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
No World Cup games for today or on Thursday - the next live games take place on Friday with Uruguay vs. France and Brazil vs. Belgium - for the record, I fancy Uruguay to beat France and Belgium to beat Brazil - https://www.fifa.com/worldcup/ - would be really great for the tournament.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

I really hope you will be wrong !!!

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
I really hope you will be right !!!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I really hope you will be right !!!

The World Cup has thrown up many surprises, these two would be inkeeping, along with other games that have already taken place e.g. Germany not qualifying, Argentina and Portugal being knocked-out. Also, not forgetting other game results which were marginal.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom