Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Who is this absolute cretin - lol

128A5032-D64E-407B-A3A9-518036F98CF7.jpeg
I like to think I am a very forgiving person and do realise that this is just a game and once we start a launch that it’s open to anyone.

On this forum we have our rules and general etiquette which almost all of us stick to but I have one on my friends list who seems to be taking the p@@s :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I do not know if this person is on here - if anyone knows him or her tell them there is a good reason they are no longer on my friends list, this is about the fourth or fifth time they have done this, it’s obvious I’m participating to get first and they snatch it. Looking at their airport they need gold and silver more than me - make sure the door does not smack you on the backside as I throw you out - Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What I'll never get to understand is that these people have more than the ability to start a launch and finish it all by themselves but no... they would rather give other people a headache.
Like I said, I’m fairly easy going

Before I joined this forum I probably did the same once or twice but this is about 4 or 5 times now and I was actively adding points.

There were 4 people on the launch, it was at about 2870 and he was 200 points behind me so he must have intentionally stolen first by using a 360 point PEB. He could have easily added smaller and he would have got second as the third and fourth place pepople only had 150 or so.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

View attachment 12097 I like to think I am a very forgiving person and do realise that this is just a game and once we start a launch that it’s open to anyone.

On this forum we have our rules and general etiquette which almost all of us stick to but I have one on my friends list who seems to be taking the p@@s :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I do not know if this person is on here - if anyone knows him or her tell them there is a good reason they are no longer on my friends list, this is about the fourth or fifth time they have done this, it’s obvious I’m participating to get first and they snatch it. Looking at their airport they need gold and silver more than me - make sure the door does not smack you on the backside as I throw you out - Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
This so bad i know the feeling its happen to me last year :D

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
View attachment 12097 I like to think I am a very forgiving person and do realise that this is just a game and once we start a launch that it’s open to anyone.

i try to watch them carefully, if they get close and i dont know them, then i kick them, and keep there loot
had 1 last week, he actually passed me, i saw him put 2 pebs in, then the 3rd, then kick, thx for 1k fuel though mate

Jan0987

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03b27s4r
Username
Jan-
When I first read this thread, I thought maybe temporarily changing one's game name to include something about wanting 1st place would help, but I was on a blue launch today where somebody did exactly that, and got hijacked anyway. The hijacker did have a name that made me think that English might not be his/her native language, so it's possible s/he didn't understand the additional text in the launch starter's game name, or didn't notice.

Top Bottom