Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Which map is best to do fuel run?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ck3kdo
Username
aaaaapilot
I am in nowhere close to run alliance map fuel run. But I am curious which map worth fuel run best:
1) Alliance map destinations -> Faster plane
2) Adventure destinations -> Gold coin, Sky captain, max pop and collectible items
3) Space destinations -> QL and max pop

Which one is best?

Also, as far as I know, the drop rate of 2) is between 1 in 10-15 (without assistance).
Drop rate of 3) is about 1 in 6 per previous discussions (without assistance).
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/drop-rate-of-space-map-flights.23948/

I am curious about drop rate of 1). Per my feeling, the drop for alliance non-map destinations is very low, almost 1 in 20. Not sure it is the same for map destinations.

Not quite sure what you’re asking but when I’ve done PPD and TP alliance maps the drop rate was around 20% with a Golden Dice.

I think you’re trying to compare apples and oranges though because each set of maps has distinct rewards. Most here would tell you to start with Adventure maps because it leads to buildings that drop collectible items. Even a few items a day helps with collections and earning more experience/coins. I earn at least 10k per day just from drops out of my 36 buildings alone

I am in nowhere close to run alliance map fuel run. But I am curious which map worth fuel run best:
2) Adventure destinations -> Gold coin, Sky captain, max pop and collectible items

Which one is best?

Also, as far as I know, the drop rate of 2) is between 1 in 10-15 (without assistance).

I am curious about drop rate of 1). Per my feeling, the drop for alliance non-map destinations is very low, almost 1 in 20. Not sure it is the same for map destinations.
For me i start alliance map first time in the last month after i complete almost 3 years playing the game. so better to leave it now.
2) did you complete Excavations: maps in the adventure destination ??? if yes and you have the maps there is some advice:
As Davecharf say it leads to buildings that drop collectible items and these drop will help you later but do you have a space in your city to build them ?
Also very important that you have to use golden dice if not the drop almost nothing and you will waste your time.
there is another bonuses also good to use and some need them do your calculate if you have enough fuel and passengers ... etc
3)QL is very important to everyone if got some of them use them when you ready to take first place and need support from other players with QL then you will get benefit from the QL.
The QL you dont need them always because many players here daily they active the QL you just join them in the launch and they will help you and you ask for first seat in the launch.
Now it is your strategy to do what you want ;)

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade

Which one is best?

I think that S3 planes are really interesting now, because you can repair them with item ! with S3 planes, you will be able to fly adventure or space maps more easily !

And, I jsut wanted to add something : Space maps (Potsdam, Zagreb, Vienna, Glosgow and Beverly Hills) give you QL but above all Luna Park. Luna Park does not increase max pop but max passengers ! which can be very interesting for flying other maps !

So, those are just my two cents, I would suggest to fly space maps (those you have thanks to red launches) to have increase your terminal max. Then, alliance maps, to have S3 planes. and then others maps !

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
@aaaaapilot

and the last,

I flew to Beverly Hills : 3 stars = 120 flights ==> 28 items.
So, the drop rate would be 23%. I think I was lucky, but maybe it is the normal drop rate !

Anyway, I have my first Luna Park !

(If you want any infos about flights (Potsdam, Vienna, ...), about reward buildings (Public Library, Showroom, ...) and Luna Park, I updated all informations on the wiki !

Top Bottom