Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

WHERE DID I GO WRONG??? Again Knight Fliers is asking for two new recruits.

• Thread starter Deleted member 5399
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5399

I seem to have lost some teammates recently and right now, it looks like a count of two.
No I don't skydive and don't truthfully expect teammates to do it.
I'm really not picky on what level you need to be to join, nor how many passengers you fly a week.
But I have tried adding non-forum mates and that doesnt go well as we cannot communicate. Hence my coming here to recruit. It's now Friday, the fifteenth and maybe, just maybe I can get those spots filled before the weekend reset.

Personally though I do not think its me. I did shower yesterday and today, so it's not like the cockpit stinks. Nor does the lol armpits for that matter.

What I do think is GI is too ***** demanding on the missions and folks either do the missions or do their own thing advancing in experience. I found myself lacking on getting stars since this alliance thing has been introduced.

Valuable resources are used/wasted; how you might look at it. I know I burn through a whole lot more resources each week than before. One mission per week per teammate should be enough!!!

It's totally out of reach to do flights with larger aircraft, that consume more fuel, longer flight durations, without having to spend real hard-earned money to boost fuel and passenger consumption by speeding up planes.

And don't even get me started on the crappy mystery bonus drops. All I ever get is experience, cant use, or stupid *** weather items. No sky captains anymore, no weathervanes, nothing I can really use or need.

YEAH GI I'M FED UP WITH THIS CRAP!!!!!!!!!!

I seem to have lost some teammates recently and right now, it looks like a count of two.
No I don't skydive and don't truthfully expect teammates to do it.
I'm really not picky on what level you need to be to join, nor how many passengers you fly a week.
But I have tried adding non-forum mates and that doesnt go well as we cannot communicate. Hence my coming here to recruit. It's now Friday, the fifteenth and maybe, just maybe I can get those spots filled before the weekend reset.

Personally though I do not think its me. I did shower yesterday and today, so it's not like the cockpit stinks. Nor does the lol armpits for that matter.

What I do think is GI is too ***** demanding on the missions and folks either do the missions or do their own thing advancing in experience. I found myself lacking on getting stars since this alliance thing has been introduced.

Valuable resources are used/wasted; how you might look at it. I know I burn through a whole lot more resources each week than before. One mission per week per teammate should be enough!!!

It's totally out of reach to do flights with larger aircraft, that consume more fuel, longer flight durations, without having to spend real hard-earned money to boost fuel and passenger consumption by speeding up planes.

And don't even get me started on the crappy mystery bonus drops. All I ever get is experience, cant use, or stupid *** weather items. No sky captains anymore, no weathervanes, nothing I can really use or need.

YEAH GI I'M FED UP WITH THIS CRAP!!!!!!!!!!

Hi mate its like a old story lol i will pm you :)

Phil

Top Bottom