Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Where abouts is everyone from?

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
billsnj

Just as well I'm from the Emerald Isle then ;)
I'm enjoying re-reading this thread. I was in Ireland once. A three day tour on a stopover heading home from London. We landed in Dublin, had a pint or two at THE Temple Bar while watching Ireland lose to France during the Rugby World Cup. Then we rented a car and drove across the country to Galway / Salthill. Loved it. I need to go back.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
It looks like I am the only U.S. Midwesterner who has checked in on this chat so far. I was born in Ohio and now live in Minnesota. Lots of cold and snow here - and I don't ski! :joyful:

How is the weather there now? I have a friend in Minnesota. She has a horse farm near red wing. She is constantly having to blanket her horses and sometimes doesn't let them out during the day because it's just too cold.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I love Canada . I have been in the Great Lakes once and it was amazing ... Toronto and Montreal as well
I've spent a ton of time in both Toronto and Montreal. I'm not really a big city girl though. I'm not sure I could live in either of those places. Right now, I want to sell and buy a house far far in the country.

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
How is the weather there now? I have a friend in Minnesota. She has a horse farm near red wing. She is constantly having to blanket her horses and sometimes doesn't let them out during the day because it's just too cold.
I have been in Ohio for a few months helping my Mom, who is having some health issues. I do know there has been snow in MN, but it has since melted. Sometimes our winters are brutal, and then I would love to be a snow bird and head south.

My husband and I love to visit Red Wing. Beautiful historic places to stay, shop, and eat. We love to stroll along the Main Streets of small Midwestern towns. Lots of great wineries, too!

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I have been in Ohio for a few months helping my Mom, who is having some health issues. I do know there has been snow in MN, but it has since melted. Sometimes our winters are brutal, and then I would love to be a snow bird and head south.

My husband and I love to visit Red Wing. Beautiful historic places to stay, shop, and eat. We love to stroll along the Main Streets of small Midwestern towns. Lots of great wineries, too!
Wineries? Count me in! I haven't been down to visit my friends since 2008 - feeling guilty. But when we were there last, we went to the Minnesota State Fair (my kids ate lots of stuff on a stick) and went to a hill climb where they definitely don't serve wine!

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
I'm enjoying re-reading this thread. I was in Ireland once. A three day tour on a stopover heading home from London. We landed in Dublin, had a pint or two at THE Temple Bar while watching Ireland lose to France during the Rugby World Cup. Then we rented a car and drove across the country to Galway / Salthill. Loved it. I need to go back.
@Chloe11111

Glad you enjoyed your visit, sounds like you packed a lot in! I hope it was a pint of Guiness you had?

We have family in Ottawa, beautiful city. I've been to Canada a few times, it's a beautiful country. I've skied at Blackcomb in Vancouver. I had an amazing stay in the Rocky Mountains. Then not long after I was married we drove from Ottawa to Niagara Falls, then onto Boston. Sure would like to return.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
@Chloe11111

Glad you enjoyed your visit, sounds like you packed a lot in! I hope it was a pint of Guiness you had?

We have family in Ottawa, beautiful city. I've been to Canada a few times, it's a beautiful country. I've skied at Blackcomb in Vancouver. I had an amazing stay in the Rocky Mountains. Then not long after I was married we drove from Ottawa to Niagara Falls, then onto Boston. Sure would like to return.
I did have a Guiness. A few even. My favourite one was the one I had at St. James Gate. Epic.

Top Bottom