Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General When to ditch Runways ?

Renaldo

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Renaldo+Item
Hi,

One of the question I never got answered by reading all those great threads on here.
Is, when I can sell my runway 1,2,3 for example?
Going trough my neigbors list, I think im the only one still running runways 1,2,3,4,5.

If this question is already answered in one of the threads, will you please link me to it,
as I really must have overlooked then.

~ Renaldo,

Hi,

One of the question I never got answered by reading all those great threads on here.
Going trough my neigbors list, I think im the only one still running runways 1,2,3,4,5.

If this question is already answered in one of the threads, will you please link me to it,

~ Renaldo,
I would sell 1,2, and 3, keep 4 & 5 until you hit level 51, then dump #4 and buy #6. Some people prefer to wait to buy level 7 runway, but that's another 20+ levels away.

Hi,

~ Renaldo,
Run way take a place in your airport land so its up to you
You need minimum 2 runway if you have 4 to 6 hangar and small planes.
My advice is if you have space go for run way level 3.
From level 3 go to level 5 and avoid level 4
From 5 go to level 7 and avoid 6 if you can do that because the runway will be expensive.
In the end its up to you for me i am still have level 5 runway and i have level 7 from long time but i dont have condor.

oops lol, just see now the other replies. :)
Thank you all for your tips and thoughts.
As of right now not in land need on my airport side, so will keep them for now. :)

Hi,

I found that the time to upgrade a Runway was when a Guest Plane turned up which was at a higher level than my runway. I resented losing the money etc not being able to land them.

I found that I could cope with two runways quite easily. Although 3 can be useful !!

Regards
Harcourt

GAB

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
036kj6fb
Username
GAB
Personally I keep two runways of the same size just to keep things neat and even looking. Currently 4 and 5. Haven't had the need for more than two yet even with 6 planes. Only sometimes when landing guest jumbos and giants which takes some time to refuel.

Top Bottom