Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS What will Aztec Pyramid drop?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ck3kdo
Username
aaaaapilot
Just learnt that Aztec Pyramid will drop a collectible item a day. I am wondering what it will drop and if it worths to run flights to get an Aztec Pyramid.

Thanks,

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Just learnt that Aztec Pyramid will drop a collectible item a day. I am wondering what it will drop and if it worths to run flights to get an Aztec Pyramid.

Thanks,

it drops items for green and blue space flights only. Yes, it worth it to have one or two available as it saaves you from having to fly to certain cities for items.

Thanks,
Here is the answer. It can drop from the 95 collections from normal flights, 15 helicopter flights, cloud and tree collections (2 total), and CBM collections (3 total). Plus, it doesn't matter what level you are. If you are level 61, you can still get a drop from the Kansas City collection.

All 19 excavation collection buildings do the above.

As for space drops -
Alien Legacy - Green Prep
Space Travel Monument - Blue Prep
Rocket Garden - Red Prep

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
The drops for destinations you don’t or can’t fly to yet are nice. I’ve gotten a few residential buildings (5 collections) and a nuclear power plant (well, I did do 17 flights to Tehran) without going to the destinations needed to complete them.

That passive collecting is nice
What kind of buildings could u get then?

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Can I ask - how do I get Rocket Garden/Space Needle? I have a Space Needle but don't remember how I got it and I have no idea about the Rocket Garden.

You have to do blue launches to get Space Monument, Green launch to get alien legacy and red launches to get rocket garden !

If you are first, you are sure to get item to complete the collections, if you are second or after, it is not sure, but it happens !

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
A nucleair building is not a resedential one i guess.
From Teheran u get the nucleair one. Thats why i ask. If i knew or understand it i wouldnt ask. Dont worrie
The adventure builds drop mostly anything for the collections. I have a number of buildings built from rewards even though i cant even fly to the destinations. Ie the nuclear power plan, it give me 150 extra energy and i have never flown to Tehran. As Madge says just look in your collections icon and look at the buildings. There are differing levels of collections required to obtain a building ie complete collection 3times or 5 times to get the reward. Adventure buildings are really advantageous for me. Like i say i have buildings already built before even flying to the destinations.

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
The adventure builds drop mostly anything for the collections. I have a number of buildings built from rewards even though i cant even fly to the destinations. Ie the nuclear power plan, it give me 150 extra energy and i have never flown to Tehran. As Madge says just look in your collections icon and look at the buildings. There are differing levels of collections required to obtain a building ie complete collection 3times or 5 times to get the reward. Adventure buildings are really advantageous for me. Like i say i have buildings already built before even flying to the destinations.
Thanks for ur answer.
Think i missing Some collections as i only can find 2. Think thats because i am at level 71. Keep an eye on it

A nucleair building is not a resedential one i guess.
From Teheran u get the nucleair one. Thats why i ask. If i knew or understand it i wouldnt ask. Dont worrie

@Kevin1010 so far I've gotten a Clay House (Kabul), Dark Tower (Bangor), Windy House (Kansas City), Carefree House (Prague), Farmers House (Jakarta), and 2 Turf Houses (Iceland). The only destination of any of those I've flown to is Iceland. If you search on the name of the building in the search it should show up since that's how I confirmed the exact destination.

This equates to a couple hundred additional passengers before bonuses so it's not a lot but anytime you can get a residential building for free it's certainly a good thing.

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
@Kevin1010 so far I've gotten a Clay House (Kabul), Dark Tower (Bangor), Windy House (Kansas City), Carefree House (Prague), Farmers House (Jakarta), and 2 Turf Houses (Iceland). The only destination of any of those I've flown to is Iceland. If you search on the name of the building in the search it should show up since that's how I confirmed the exact destination.

This equates to a couple hundred additional passengers before bonuses so it's not a lot but anytime you can get a residential building for free it's certainly a good thing.
I found it.
Indeed thats why i still have the brazalilian houses in my village. Pax buildings for the win. However i have more buildings that i can fly pax at the moment but keep on building as i know i am going to need them..

Last edited:
Top Bottom