Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

What Time of Day Do You Receive Your Post?

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
My usual postperson appears to be away on holiday, the current postperson is providing a seemless service, during this period. It is pleasing what can be achieved, when problems are dealt with in the right way and professional manner.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Due to the really warm weather during this week, I offered a cold drink to the postman this morning. He happily accepted this, and we had an interesting sit down conversation about how the postal service has changed over the years and about the local sorting office, where he is based.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
The warm weather continues here in the UK, I offered a cold drink to the postman this morning, not for the first time. He was pleased to accept the drink, he looked like he could really do with it. I suggested he carry with him a bottle of water to avoid any possible dehydration and a hat.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Today's post has only just arrived, the postman smiled, but seemed somewhat embarrassed. Have been waiting for an important document, was pleased to see it on the door mat.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
This morning's post arrived nice and early today, offered the postman a cold drink, on this bright, warm and sunny day. He was pleased to receive the drink, these things are important.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
No post today, the postman looked as if he had been away, he had a healthy looking suntan. Had a brief chat with him, told me he had been enjoying the good weather in his garden, with his family.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
This past week has been unusually quiet for post, very little has been delivered. I often see and speak with the postman (and sometimes the postwoman) when out and about in the area. Always important to thank them for the service they provide, in all sorts of weather.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Very little post has been delivered this week, which is most unusual, normally there is quite a bit of post across a week. Last week was similar. Had quite a pleasant chat with the postman, he said he had noticed the volume of post was not quite as much, these past few weeks.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Yesterday Wednesday evening the post arrived at 18.40pm UK time, not what I would call 'first class' post, more 'last class' post or 'what is the hurry class' post or 'you can wait class'' post. Fortunately, there were no urgent matters to deal with. Must have been someone new, although rare, this has happened in the past. I will have a chat with the regular postperson on Thursday, during normal daytime light.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Yesterday Friday evening the post arrived at 19.12pm UK time and on Wednesday evening the post arrived at 18.40pm UK time. Hopefully, this is not a sign of things to come, but just an overload of post, due to a lack of.....lets say.....man power. I will keep both eyes on this, in case it gets much worse.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Awoke this morning to find the post had already been delivered, so much nicer when you receive your post in the morning, rather than late in the day. One bill to pay, I will take it with me when I go out later on this morning, and a few private letters to read through. This is the way the postal service should be.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
This has been the week for a great deal of rain, more wet post was delivered today, soaked through with rain. Fortunately the post was not important, so I said nothing to the postman. I might buy him an umbrella for Christmas, poor chap.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I'm very pleased to say my new cinema membership renewal card arrived with this mornings post. It is well worth taking out a membership with a cinema, if you go to the cinema two to three times a week. Savings can be made through membership discounted tickets, across a full year, that will save you quite a lot a money. Membership can also bring other benefits, depending on the cinema in question. Always well worth looking into this.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
The post arrived nice and early this morning, among the days post, was a detailed cinema guide for all films during the month of March. Always good to know what films are going to be released, so tickets can be booked in advance, to avoid disappointment. Savings can also be made through membership discounted tickets. I very much look forward to this month's crop of interesting cinema films.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
My regular postman appears to be away, not sure if he is on holiday or has changed his delivery route. Have not seen him for quite sometime now, hope there is nothing wrong. Instead there are a number of new faces, delivering the post. This I do not mind, but I did enjoy speaking with the postman and getting the inside news about the local shorting office and changes to the Post Office.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom