Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Common What is Your Smallest and/or Largest of Collections?

I guess I forgot about treadmills being launch prep collections as they aren't as easily collected as the items from planetariums. Soomitting that I would also have to go with the dino and chess club. :ROFLMAO: My smallest collection that I have many of the items for except 1 would be the luggage cart from the ready for the journey.

As for all the other things I started with my other post, apologies @KenDuckySmith was not my intention to hijack your post. :oops:
But yeah I love me some mini metro stations. Just wish I could guarantee which one I get as I'm at 6 of the red station so it is
a luck of the draw getting others at this point. Probably has to do with buying the 5.99 green package for most of them. Yes @Captain WH Rollins I get a million coins from coin producing buildings around every 40 days. Nothing like my planetarium visits but they help, though you have to have loads of the suckers. :D

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I guess I forgot about treadmills being launch prep collections as they aren't as easily collected as the items from planetariums. Soomitting that I would also have to go with the dino and chess club. :ROFLMAO: My smallest collection that I have many of the items for except 1 would be the luggage cart from the ready for the journey.

As for all the other things I started with my other post, apologies @KenDuckySmith was not my intention to hijack your post. :oops:
But yeah I love me some mini metro stations. Just wish I could guarantee which one I get as I'm at 6 of the red station so it is
a luck of the draw getting others at this point. Probably has to do with buying the 5.99 green package for most of them. Yes @Captain WH Rollins I get a million coins from coin producing buildings around every 40 days. Nothing like my planetarium visits but they help, though you have to have loads of the suckers. :D

I began to feel a little weak when I read the words - 'millions of coins'

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

I was just about to start researching that myself. (I secretly want one of each building. I have all but sold off all multiples of anything coin producing)

I know that there are definitely better strategies than the one I use, but I like having every building available in my airport. I don't know for certain, but I would guess that I need only 5-15 buildings that are available in the iOS version of the game, and that includes reward buildings. Unfortunately for me, there is one building that I will NEVER be able to get - the Christmas tree reward building. To my knowledge, it was never available after the very 1st Christmas event and that was when I started playing. That is the only reward building that I am missing!!!

Top Bottom