Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Common What is Your Smallest and/or Largest of Collections?

D

Deleted member 5399

I would have to say my largest, is probably chess tables, or dinosaur bones.
But I sure know my smallest of them all.
I started playing September of 2014 and in all this time, I've only gotten two luggage carts; my 2nd one being today.

Amit Choudhary

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zevsx0
Username
AM_Event Items
I would have to say my largest, is probably chess tables, or dinosaur bones.
But I sure know my smallest of them all.
I started playing September of 2014 and in all this time, I've only gotten two luggage carts; my 2nd one being today.
Same story here. Chess & Dinosaur collections r the most in numbers(NOT counting space collections).

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I couldn't tell as the digits are messed up, not showing the last digit if the number is in the thousand. Probably my smallest right now are the collections that need condor planes because I don't have a condor yet.

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
Yup. Definitely the dino bones and the chess tables.

Do other folks have an insane surplus of chess clubs?? Since I can only actually have 6 of them built, I have another 15 or so in storage. So pointless!!

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
I've done that a few times... But in the end you're losing coins since the price you get for selling them is less than you'd make in the 4 hours of construction of the new one. :arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

Maybe someday they will be useful for something... <fingers crossed>

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
I've done that a few times... But in the end you're losing coins since the price you get for selling them is less than you'd make in the 4 hours of construction of the new one. :arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

Maybe someday they will be useful for something... <fingers crossed>
Okay, going off topic here. :) Why keep them anyway? Visiting neigbhour planetariums and launching will earn you more coins than all your coin producers will ever do. Why not add passenger producers? Food for thought.

Now, back to dinos and chess! :p

Okay, going off topic here. :) Why keep them anyway? Visiting neigbhour planetariums and launching will earn you more coins than all your coin producers will ever do. Why not add passenger producers? Food for thought.

Now, back to dinos and chess! :p

Well I can answer that for my situation anyway. With my 180% bonus on collecting passengers I currently do not need more passenger buildings which would basically sit there and do nothing. I visit planetariums often as you know so that and the extra millions from my coin producers comes in handy. I have built a couple newer expensive passenger buildings recently but their cost is prohibitive to me as I still need millions to upgrade regular stuff. Perhaps one day I will have much fewer but for now I'll keep those extra millions coming in. Queue up agents counter argument. :D

Oh btw to keep this on topic my largest is not dino bones or chess club, by just over 700 more than either of those is running wilds treadmill. Probably plays into that 180% bonus deal as those 606 passengers an hour from stone castles comes in handy. :cool:

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Well I can answer that for my situation anyway. With my 180% bonus on collecting passengers I currently do not need more passenger buildings which would basically sit there and do nothing. I visit planetariums often as you know so that and the extra millions from my coin producers comes in handy. I have built a couple newer expensive passenger buildings recently but their cost is prohibitive to me as I still need millions to upgrade regular stuff. Perhaps one day I will have much fewer but for now I'll keep those extra millions coming in. Queue up agents counter argument. :D

Oh btw to keep this on topic my largest is not dino bones or chess club, by just over 700 more than either of those is running wilds treadmill. Probably plays into that 180% bonus deal as those 606 passengers an hour from stone castles comes in handy. :cool:

Did you say millions? Prey tell!

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above

Stone Castles are the best! (y)

I have no passenger shortage either at the moment. But I'd like some more expensive big yielders to keep the fleet running while I do adventures in the near future. Well, at least I keep telling myself I'm going to do adventures... :ROFLMAO:

I have already invested heavily in those passenger buildings. That of course meant I wasn't paying for the regular upgrades :(. A lot of max pop +20s and max pax +20s help soothe the pain of an underdeveloped city, though. But still. Lots of plans, shortage of coins...

Next upgrade is the level 10 control tower, which will grant me my 12th hangar and thus expand my fleet. I'm over the halfway mark, if I can restrain myself in buying something else... :unsure::LOL:

But on topic again: I didn't count the threadmills as I consider them launch prep. If launch prep counts, we're talking a whole different ball park of excess collections... :cool:

Last edited:

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat

Any chance for a quick guide on how to get those 180%? :D

About collections it's same as others chess and skeletons but probably no where as many as most of you as I haven't been playing too long.

As for most annoying excess of items I don't like sunglasses in the lost and found collection... Got 300 sunglasses and 0 kick scooters :banghead:
Oh and old suitcases from stone castles :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Any chance for a quick guide on how to get those 180%? :D

About collections it's same as others chess and skeletons but probably no where as many as most of you as I haven't been playing too long.

As for most annoying excess of items I don't like sunglasses in the lost and found collection... Got 300 sunglasses and 0 kick scooters :banghead:
Oh and old suitcases from stone castles :rolleyes:
With only purchasables from the store (excluding metro stations, mystery squares, garden squares etc.) this is how @Agent_L does it:
http://airportcitygame.com/threads/what-useful-buildings-to-add.14401/page-2#post-195008
Look for his 'The Collector'... :ROFLMAO::sorry:

With said station and squares you can build a more permanent solution, but it'll require you to purchase greenies... :greedy:(y)

Last edited:

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
With only purchasables from the store (excluding metro stations, mystery squares, garden squares etc.) this is how @Agent_L does it:
http://airportcitygame.com/threads/what-useful-buildings-to-add.14401/page-2#post-195008
Look for 'The Collector'... :ROFLMAO::sorry:

With said station and squares you can build a more permanent solution, but it'll cost you euros... (y)
I took a look at @Wired Parrott city and he's using a bunch of items I don't have as you said so that post is a great start thank you very much @Wasted Eagle (y)

I took a look at @Wired Parrott city and he's using a bunch of items I don't have as you said so that post is a great start thank you very much @Wasted Eagle (y)
Take a look at the residential area in my city. I'm getting between 130-180% on most pax buildings by surrounding my buildings with every park type item I can buy. (I've picked up a few stations and such along the way too. You may need to zoom in a bit)

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
Take a look at the residential area in my city. I'm getting between 130-180% on most pax buildings by surrounding my buildings with every park type item I can buy. (I've picked up a few stations and such along the way too. You may need to zoom in a bit)
I just need to buy some stations next time seems to be the consensus :D

Also notice there is quite a difference depending on how you write this out. From what I'm seeing in your town you are probably getting 30-80% bonus or 130-180 total while the first post is talking about a bonus of 180% wich would be a total of 280 :)

I just need to buy some stations next time seems to be the consensus :D

Also notice there is quite a difference depending on how you write this out. From what I'm seeing in your town you are probably getting 30-80% bonus or 130-180 total while the first post is talking about a bonus of 180% wich would be a total of 280 :)
You are correct 30-80% bonus. A few over 100. Note that I don't have many built up. Around buildings that take >8hrs. The value is minimal. I stack them with buildings I'm tapping regularly.

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
You are correct 30-80% bonus. A few over 100. Note that I don't have many built up. Around buildings that take >8hrs. The value is minimal. I stack them with buildings I'm tapping regularly.
I have been doing the same up till last few days when I started doing adventure flights and suddenly needed a whole lot more passengers then I usually do :D

Have now built up the system @Agent_L showed will use that untill I can get some more bonus buildings later on (y)

I have been doing the same up till last few days when I started doing adventure flights and suddenly needed a whole lot more passengers then I usually do :D

Have now built up the system @Agent_L showed will use that untill I can get some more bonus buildings later on (y)
I was just about to start researching that myself. (I secretly want one of each building. I have all but sold off all multiples of anything coin producing)

Top Bottom