Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android What is the best ....

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
Im lvl 34 6 hangars and i have the delta

Unless you are running out of space in your city for passenger buildings, I recommend you delay the expansion until it is absolutely needed and on sale. Upgrading your runway to L5 will allow you to land the shuttle when flying Lunar Missions.

Many players recommend your focus to be on control towers and hangers, as the more flights you can fly, the more rewards you will receive, and I agree with this as an overall strategy.

However, you are currently at L36, so you should also be building your first 2 or 3 flight catering facilities, and be ready to start building your laundry facilities once you reach level 41. The sooner you start building your factories, the less factories you will need later in the game because you will be building supply.

I would also recommend that you do not start buying aircraft as soon as they are available; focus on flying as many flights as you can to 3-Star as many destinations as possible. I currently have 10 aircraft, 5 flying at the level where I need the most stars, 2 to finish completing stars at the previous destinations, and 3 flying to the new destinations.

Last edited:
Top Bottom