Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

We're 5 Years Old!

Thank you everyone for your kind comments.

I shall be getting on a Turboprop (or an Airbus 320) to Turkey tomorrow for a week in the sun after a very few hectic months at work.

Upon my return I will look into adding the special award for the members that have been here from the start :)

Thank you for all the friend requests - I haven't logged into the game for a little while as lost a bit of motivation when my game reset a day before completing the Spring challenge- However I will get round to adding you all :)

Coen849

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Abrawatra
Username
Abrawatra
That is awesome achievement! 5 Years! :smug:
The whole developers team of GI did prepared a nice surprise for all forum members :hungry:

Mr. Ivan and his whole crew (his dear co-workers) are really grateful for all hard work of this forum, for all dear administrators and moderators, and of course, for whole community!

As a a token of their gratitude they prepared special code for this special occasion: *forum5years* :love:

That code does not work anymore?

Top Bottom