Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

We're 5 Years Old!

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
Congrats!! This is a great forum thx to you!

Like many others said...i play this game for such a long time because of this forum..

I have a lot of new friends all over the world. Sometimes I laugh loud against my laptop because of the talk/humor within the forum (my wife thinks that i am crazy) ..and my english is becoming better ;)

Keep up the good work(y)

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
Wow. Congrats! (And many thanks for the special code for forum members!)

I just looked and I joined the forum in Nov. 2012. I had no idea that I had been here so long. My how time flies when you are having fun. :D(y)

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben
I haven't been a part of this forum for 5 days yet but I can't properly thank all of you who work hard to put this together and keep it running smoothly. It has made the game so much more fun and I've already gotten to become a "neighbor" with come great people.
Thano you 1000 times and keep up the good work!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Eric The Great

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Eric The Great
What a milestone to achieve, and one I never thought possible 5 years ago when the idea came into my head!

I had been playing the game for a few weeks and got to the stage where I really needed some neighbours to help me complete quests. I searched online, and all I could find was the official facebook page. An idea quickly developed into creating a forum for members to come together and help each other - And here we are today!

The forum has gone through some large overhauls over the years, keeping up with the latest technology to ensure the forum is a fun and friendly place to be, along with no affiliation from GameInsight - Meaning AirportCityGame.com is a fully independent run forum. By the players, for the players.

Of course, no forum would be able to run successfully and make it to its 5 year milestone without the great member-base which help each other out. Also a huge thank you goes out to the unsung heros of the forum - @greensmith , @Cosmic Blue and @Gt city city who have been players/administrators on the forum for many years, helping it run smoothly and being the great forum it is today.

Also a huge thank you to Free2Play (I'll go against the grain and tag you in this!) for keeping everyone updated with future plans and also assisting where you can. Im sure we all understand you have a busy schedule developing the game, and it really is appreciated that you take the time to stop by and post on the site. On a side note, the success of this forum rests on your shoulders, so keep up the good work! No players = no forum! :p

There really isn't much more I can say, except THANK YOU EVERYONE! From the members, to the moderators and the admins - Here's to the next 5 years

PS - Ivan, any chance of a really really good promo code to celebrate the 5th Anniversary of the most successful and dedicated Airport City Forum? Go on, you know you want to ;) :p

**EDIT - We have been granted a special treat! Scroll down to find the unique code! ***
Thank you all we keep this site going. Much appreciated!

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
I want to add my congratulations to everyone here for the momentous occasion of 5 long years.

I joined 4 years ago, but did a bit of lurking before joining properly so I may even have been around (almost) from the beginning.

As others have mentioned, it has not only helped me progress, but also undoubtedly kept me playing the game for so long.

Also, kudos to the developers for continually finding ways to expand the game and keep it interesting. 5 years ago Tokyo was the final destination and level 35 was the cap.

Here's to 5 more...

Congratulations to @Dave and the whole admin team, you made this happen! I joined in October 2012 when I struggled with the game and found this great help! Time flies, 5 years, it was like yesterday! It is a living journey of ours! I appreciate many of the original forum members stayed together, I would have given up this game long time ago if it wasn't this forum and the people from this forum. (y)

@Dave, may I suggest a new badge for members who joined the forum in 2012 AND still active? :D

Device
  1. Android
@Dave @Gt city And all other wonderful players here, THANK YOU FOR A WONDERFUL TIME so far and the next 5 years! this game is great.... i may have only been playing since late jan to feb.... but im already lvl 53 and got the best neighbors there when i need them! BIG THANKS! to Ivan and his crew! FLY SAFE EVERYONE!

CharisseNicole

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
03q57kfpi
Username
CharisseNicole
Thanks so much for this forum! Like many, I stumbled upon it while scouring the internet for info because I knew there had to be more to this game than met the eye. I have invested more time (and money) than I care to admit, but some of my best spent dollars were to support this forum because of how important and influential it has been to me. Many thanks to all who keep it a fun and safe environment! Here's to the next 5!

09102014_AN_5th_Detail_Banner.jpg

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
That is awesome achievement! 5 Years! :smug:
The whole developers team of GI did prepared a nice surprise for all forum members :hungry:

Mr. Ivan and his whole crew (his dear co-workers) are really grateful for all hard work of this forum, for all dear administrators and moderators, and of course, for whole community!

As a a token of their gratitude they prepared special code for this special occasion: *forum5years* :love:

This is really a great surprise from Ivan and his crew. Thanks!!!
@Dave, 5 years already for the forum, time really flies!!! This also means that i'm playing AC for almost 5 years now. (Found you're forum later on.)
Congrats to you and all administrators for maintaining the site. Hope this forum will continue for a long time, because it's a great help for all AC players!!!
A big Thank You to you all!!!

Top Bottom