Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Welcome to the new look - Airport City 2015

Just saw this thread, thanks @Dave for continue making changes and upgrades. Overall I think the new look is good. I like the header section AND the search bar stay on top of your browser screen even you scroll down all the way to the bottom of the page, I use the search bar a lot to search for member's latest post to see their signature, this stay on top feature helps me a lot so I don't have to always scroll up to the top of the page to use the search bar.

The new blue/dark blue color theme seems to be too bright (too much color) when I first see this new look weeks ago, I think lighter color would be more friendly to your eyes. So it might be better for lighter blue. Other than that, now we have to mouse over forum member's icon or name to make the member details show up on the left in a thread, I have mentioned this to @Dave in the forum upgrade thread this change made finding forum member details not convenient. But I guess we can get used to it.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
@Dave, in the question part you NEED to put a prefix, but I can't choose android/IOS, only android OR ios but some questions are for both platforms as they are general...... Can you do something about that?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Bev80121
Username
Bev80121
Is there a forum user guide? I am finding it a bit overwhelming.

I am specifically looking at how I find member forum user names. There are a few forum friends that have helped me out that I would like to thank but the forum names and in-game names do not match.

Thank you.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Is there a forum user guide? I am finding it a bit overwhelming.

I am specifically looking at how I find member forum user names. There are a few forum friends that have helped me out that I would like to thank but the forum names and in-game names do not match.

Thank you.

in games name do not have to match user name. Unfortunately unless you know their user name, the member search funtion will not work.

You can publish a list of in game name, you want user name's for, either the in game person will identify themselves or one of the other players may knpow who they are.

Top Bottom