1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Weekly Rankings - The Most Helpful Airport

Discussion in 'Airport City Feature Requests & Suggestions' started by ryder, 6 February 2018.

1. ryder

ryder Well-Known Member

Android
    04jxy6kb
    ryder
    In addition to the weekly rankings for destinations, how about a weekly ranking for the most number of guest planes accepted.

2. i think i would accept 100 a day, could be more, but realistically it could be less some days

3. I accept a lot of plane.. but i dont think that i can come in top 10

4. Are you using a program to click on the guest planes for you all the day or at night when you sleep. ;)

ryder likes this.
  5. ryder

ryder Well-Known Member

Android
    04jxy6kb
    ryder

Not at all. I use the most traditional of methods for clicking on my guest planes....my left index finger.

I just thought that a weekly ranking would suitably reward the most dedicated players, although now you mention it, it does open up opportunity of abuse.

LjGibbs and Husam like this.
  6. I also do loads, in excess of 100 per day.

LjGibbs likes this.
  7. rewards are gained by the alleged cheaters sometimes, have a reward for this and you can be sure that someone will activate a program to cheat this

i try to work it out - 1 x guest plane every minute - 60 per hour x 24 - 1440 x 7 days - 10,080
    so i wonder how many will get that

8. ryder

ryder Well-Known Member

Android
    04jxy6kb
    ryder

Well I can think of two [alleged cheats] players.....

9. only two mmmm
    possibly 22:D:banghead: