Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Weekly alliance tasks deadline

I was trying to finish my second weekly alliance task, had just about a half dozen flights to complete. The countdown clock marked around 3 hours to end time. But about an half hour later, I received a message displaying the position of the alliance for the week... so, in the end, I wasn't able to finish that second task, and my alliance couldn't get the 30% bonus... did anyone else had the same problem?

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Do not rely on the count down clock it is off by about 3 hours. It happens to almost all alliance players, they know enough to complete any assigned tasks at least 5 hours before the deadline.

The award is given 3 hours before the game resets. When the game resets a new alliance task is stared with 6 days 20 hours.

Thanks @Cosmic Blue for the explanation. But it shouldn't be that way, the clock should be there there to guide players, especially those who are less experienced in these alliance tasks... anyway, now I know :)
Btw by curiosity does this deadline occur at the same moment at all places, independently of the time zone and the platform?

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Thanks @Cosmic Blue for the explanation. But it shouldn't be that way, the clock should be there there to guide players, especially those who are less experienced in these alliance tasks... anyway, now I know :)
Btw by curiosity does this deadline occur at the same moment at all places, independently of the time zone and the platform?

As far as I know yes, it does.

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
Yes the same deadline across all timezones, it is 3 hours earlier than gifting/visitng reset. So in UK, alliance rankings reset at 10pm (BST) Sunday and gifting/visiting at 1am (BST), between 10pm-1am alliance tasks do not work, after 1am you will be able to see the next weeks alliance tasks.

Top Bottom