Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Weekend code March 1

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Weekend code is spring64 which gives the usual. I thought it was interesting to add the facebook message as it explains why the Apple players don't receive their banknotes anymore :(

One week left to complete Per Aspera Ad Astra event, if you haven't done it before! By the way, did you know it is a Latin phrase that means "Through hardships to the stars"? Also, be sure to take advantage of a weekend sale that provides you 3x amount of coins and Airport Cash with all purchases in the bank. Finally, the gift code for Android & Amazon players is spring64, and we kindly remind you there are no gift codes for either iPad or iPhone players, as they are prohibited by Apple's policy.
The code works after 10AM PST March, 1st - during this weekend.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Just found what I read before. This is about Mystery Manor which is another one of GI's games. I think it applies to AC as well.

Excerpt:
The actual change was the elimination of friend promo codes, which allowed users to obtain and trade gifts with other players inside the game. That practice is common in many social games, but Apple banned the practice when it involved the transfer of items that were purchased for money. That change threw off the gameplay balance, as it was of the game's core social elements. Players felt like this was a bait and switch. The company replied that it discovered that Apple restricted what its App Store developers are allowed to do in terms of offering promotions to users.]
Game Insight said on its fan page that it had to make changes to comply with Apple’s policies, canceling promotions where it gave gifts that normally require in-app purchases. Apple’s 1.11 guideline for developers says, “Apps that unlock or enable additional features or functionality with mechanisms other than the App Store will be rejected.” Game Insight is now removing all such functions from its iOS games.

Read more at http://venturebeat.com/2012/08/14/russias-game-insight-faces-a-fan-revolt-in-mystery-manor-ipad-game/#vDJMYaijbLJW5OJR.99

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
FYI, I submitted a support request about these codes not working on iPad. This was their response.

We should inform you that according to the Terms of service and policy of the Apple there is no opportunity to use promo codes in game for iOS devices. Please, note that this feature is not a whim of developers, this is the result of system requirements of an application for platform devices.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
FYI, I submitted a support request about these codes not working on iPad. This was their response.

We should inform you that according to the Terms of service and policy of the Apple there is no opportunity to use promo codes in game for iOS devices. Please, note that this feature is not a whim of developers, this is the result of system requirements of an application for platform devices.

And i still think its nonsence... Maybe you can write a email to Apple for confirmation??

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
tdv, very nice extract. As I understand it, the users of i-(cr)Apple must buy greens only through App Store. The gift code is reducing the App Store cut... And Apple cannot permit this, 'cause it will affect the salaries of hordes of fat lawyers...

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
aartoo
Username
aartoo
So this policy means that I cannot buy new land, unless I use real cash. This is crap(ple).

After this I am considering if it is worthwhile to play this game anymore...

aartoo

Top Bottom