Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Weekend code for December 21, 2018

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
*snowball21*

Standard income: 2000 coins & 3 greenies :D

How to use the weekend code:

In the game:
1. Press Social Button (3 people on it)
2. In menu opened, press similar icon again.
3. In the opened windows, click "Add" button on the left
4. In field below, where it is written "Please enter friend's code or..." enter full code (include the asterisks). Now you need to tap the magnifying glass button to confirm it!

That's it, folks! (y)

*snowball21*

In the game:
4. In field below, where it is written "Please enter friend's code or..." enter full code (include the asterisks). Now you need to tap the magnifying glass button to confirm it!

That's it, folks! (y)

Thanks

*snowball21*

In the game:

That's it, folks! (y)
Thanks

0FC8AF4D-860F-4DC4-96E0-9F02EB7A81CE.png

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Wierd... Not sure what could be a problem. I tried to enter the code again, and I got the same message like you did. Are you sure you did not get 2k coins and 3 greenies already?
You might try again tomorrow (code is active whole weekend, from Friday afternoon till Sunday evening (CET).
Or, try to close the game completlly, then start the game and tried again. Somehow it should work. Good luck (y)

*snowball21*

In the game:

That's it, folks! (y)

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Device
  1. iPad
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0315ua6h
Username
crosswinds
Is there a time limit for this code. I entered it today after joining ( today as well ) and it does not work. I get the error when i enter *snowball21* the following message "Sorry this promocode is not valid …."

Is there a time limit for this code. I entered it today after joining ( today as well ) and it does not work. I get the error when i enter *snowball21* the following message "Sorry this promocode is not valid …."
Yes, the weekend code is only good for Friday, Saturday & Sunday. There will be a new one in a couple of days.

Meanwhile, did you try the "holidays19* code? It gives 19 greenies - it is probably still active.

Oh - and welcome to the forum.:)

Device
  1. iPad
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0315ua6h
Username
crosswinds
Yes, the weekend code is only good for Friday, Saturday & Sunday. There will be a new one in a couple of days.

Meanwhile, did you try the "holidays19* code? It gives 19 greenies - it is probably still active.

Thank you

Thank you @crescent moon.For the welcome and the code. It worked. Noted on the weekend only update. Cheers and happy holidays. Such an addictive game ;)

Top Bottom