Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Weekend code for August 23, 2013

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3xytou
Username
Lebiegas
It works for me... :cool:
Lucky....
I am not... Moreover, as a "reward" I received convertion of completed buildings to uncompleted state. And now cannot enter any code, nor weekend code, nor friend codes! It just happens a big NOTHING !!!! :mad:
Is there anybody who can try enter mine frirnd code to see what happens? Whwther will be accepted or not? Please....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3xytou
Username
Lebiegas
its strange i cant add any friend code :S
Hmmmm.... Maybe a "GI's special promo" is not applied to you yet.... :sneaky:
Do you have any building converted from completed to uncompleted one????? I have...
Can you give and receive gifts? I can't...
Do you see al clicks made by visitor? I can see for example one building clicked, maybe two, often I cannot see any visits...
Now the nothing-code-syndrom is applied to me... Just great....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3xytou
Username
Lebiegas
Thx for info and for the gift. Unfortunately I haven't received it.... And don't remember whether have seen your clicks...
I'll try to send you something from my both accounts in a few minitues, please check yours and let me know, ok?
Maybe we should continue this talk on mail or another thread regarding bugs?

Top Bottom