Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Weekend code for April 13th 2018

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Many thanks for the weekend code - should I read anything into the code words?

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Capt, why? Usually they do have some significance, to me anyway (I'm not sure if that's what you were meaning by this post?!) I believe this weekend code refers to the International Day of Human Space Flight in 1961 when the first human was launched into space.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Capt, why? Usually they do have some significance, to me anyway (I'm not sure if that's what you were meaning by this post?!) I believe this weekend code refers to the International Day of Human Space Flight in 1961 when the first human was launched into space.

I did have this important and historical event, in the back of my mind, at the time of my thank you post for the weekend code. There has also been much talk expressed about adding a moon flight to the space program. The weekend code wording reminded me of this.

I do believe it will come at some point, (I believed helicopters would be introduced to the game of Airport City) it is a question of 'when' and not 'if', although there will be many hurdles for us all to jump through, before being involved with moon flights e.g. an expensive space vehicle to purchase, a new HQ Moon building, long range fuel tanks, etc.

I doubt very much if all these would be purchased with just coins, most likely gold and silver tokens may well be required and possibly green notes. It will depend on how difficult Game Insight wishes to make our game play lives.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I did have this important and historical event, in the back of my mind, at the time of my thank you post for the weekend code. There has also been much talk expressed about adding a moon flight to the space program. The weekend code wording reminded me of this.

I do believe it will come at some point, (I believed helicopters would be introduced to the game of Airport City) it is a question of 'when' and not 'if', although there will be many hurdles for us all to jump through, before being involved with moon flights e.g. an expensive space vehicle to purchase, a new HQ Moon building, long range fuel tanks, etc.

I doubt very much if all these would be purchased with just coins, most likely gold and silver tokens may well be required and possibly green notes. It will depend on how difficult Game Insight wishes to make our game play lives.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
But we already have a lunar mission. If we add a 4th mission, I think it will be to mars. I've seen an interesting idea about a two phase mission to mars that would take two days to do, with a new launch item and the mission being a lot more difficult than our current lunar mission. I think it will happen though, and it might come with the addition of levels past 80. Who knows

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
But we already have a lunar mission. If we add a 4th mission, I think it will be to mars. I've seen an interesting idea about a two phase mission to mars that would take two days to do, with a new launch item and the mission being a lot more difficult than our current lunar mission. I think it will happen though, and it might come with the addition of levels past 80. Who knows

Yeah we already have the moon mission (Lunar) unless they are going to do something else with it?!
I'd welcome more space option's though 'if' this is something they are thinking about. I've not heard anything myself but this is no surprise ;).

I also am still hoping that a change will come with regards to the Heli's in another update I just don't use them anymore and find the whole process tedious :sleep:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Yeah we already have the moon mission (Lunar) unless they are going to do something else with it?!
I'd welcome more space option's though 'if' this is something they are thinking about. I've not heard anything myself but this is no surprise ;).

I also am still hoping that a change will come with regards to the Heli's in another update I just don't use them anymore and find the whole process tedious :sleep:
Dont expect a change to helis, honestly. I got one building from it, and I was gonna go after more, but I lost my motivation for it. I will still keep them in case I have a need for them again, but for now, my heli days are done. I would like a new mission, but I care more about recycling common launch items than getting new ones

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Dont expect a change to helis, honestly. I got one building from it, and I was gonna go after more, but I lost my motivation for it. I will still keep them in case I have a need for them again, but for now, my heli days are done. I would like a new mission, but I care more about recycling common launch items than getting new ones

I will still keep them, as I made the mistake previously of selling everything (apart from the unique buildings) then realised they aren't going anywhere so rebought it back in the hope that some change will come to the process of flying them in the near future - not holding my breath lol, also I do wonder if it's just a small minority of people that don't fly them anymore that's why they don't see any need for change???

Still enjoying how the launch's are at the moment but open to change if it makes the game more exciting with extra challenges

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I will still keep them, as I made the mistake previously of selling everything (apart from the unique buildings) then realised they aren't going anywhere so rebought it back in the hope that some change will come to the process of flying them in the near future - not holding my breath lol, also I do wonder if it's just a small minority of people that don't fly them anymore that's why they don't see any need for change???

Still enjoying how the launch's are at the moment but open to change if it makes the game more exciting with extra challenges
Agreed about the launches. My only hang up is just that the common items need more use

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

Sorry, I meant to say Mars, just kept thinking about the moon, which we already fly to.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Oh yeah that's never gonna stop bugging me either...they need to (but won't) make the time go faster on common items, bring it down to between 15-20 minutes for example, I use them only at the beginning of a launch and usually that's it.
That works, or use them like how heli items are used in the meteorology lab....to make rarer launch items

Top Bottom