Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 24th July 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Good morning everyone :)

A big thank you to all my neighbours for their gifts and visit (y)

Gt city Thank you so much for all the fuel supply (y)(y)

My gift reset time has really been pushed up the day. Gifts will be sent later in the day.

P

piloot Darwin

Thx GT3 I don't now how you did it but I'm happy and at this moment I don't need any oscillation beacon any more.
can any body tell me what I need for terminal, control tower and repair base all level 5

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
Good morning too all. Thanks to all Fuel 20 gifters and the others too :)
I need more fuel via Aztec quest today :)
Gifts just sent out to many of you but I can send only 20 gifts so.... sorry if someone did't got it.
Gt city - can you help me with the fuel? Or it still wouldn't work as two weeks ago?

P

piloot Darwin

Lukasz, post

Fuel is coming your way.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
Username: sergeant
Usercode: akgoqpc
Level: 40
Stars: 100
Hearts: 7
Good day everybody, thanks for gifts you send to me,returning gifts will be send in couple of hours. I will send more gifts tomorrow morning EST according to our in -game signature,if not available- from forum signature
@Sky Ranger gyroscope
@nsari
sari deicer
sari2 fuel hose
sari3 fuel additives
BALi131 navigation module

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Gifts were sent out last night. Thank you for your gifts. Need some altimeters, passenger seats and spare tires if you can.:)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Good morning too all. Thanks to all Fuel 20 gifters and the others too :)
Gifts just sent out to many of you but I can send only 20 gifts so.... sorry if someone did't got it.
Gt city - can you help me with the fuel? Or it still wouldn't work as two weeks ago?
I am not able to send Fuel (20) - yet
Sent back to those who sent to me, but probably nobody receive it or it was turned to Fuel(3).
Fuel(3) i cannot send , it is Facebook only...

Top Bottom