Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 1st April 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your gifts! My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated to reflect my current needs. I assume peole all completed the quest, so I didn't send any more quest item. There were few neighbors I couldn't return gifts today due to gift limit, will return to you tomorrow.

My second game LY2 needs 4 x Postal Drone and 4 x 3D Printer if anybody can help or return them.

Here are the tags:
@Marcio Veiga: thanks for the Passengers and quest item to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Az1: thanks for the quest item to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@InCoNvEnIeNtE: thanks for the quest item to my second game, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@Bali Hi: thanks for the Passengers and quest item to my second game, sent you Engery-Saving Lamp, can you hit the send back button?
@Nina: thanks for the Fuel (20) and quest item to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Hburr: thanks for the quest item to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@stevel2606: thanks for the quest item to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@spearman78: thanks for the Fuel (20), Deicer and Gyroscope to my second game, sent you Flight Catering.
@Gt city: thanks for the quest item to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Shinobi273: thanks for the quest item to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Theo1977: thanks for the Passengers and quest item to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@javi: thanks for the quest item to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Samson Li: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Deetee04: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Alfonz Senki: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@rahaa: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Nick Schultz: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Knut: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@hansle10: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@TSharper: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@Pakman: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@GiftXchange: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Toddfish: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@Beer Baron: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Québec: thanks for Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@nsari: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@Juvenal: thanks for Fuel (20), sent you Additional Radar.

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated to reflect my current needs. I assume peole all completed the quest, so I didn't send any more quest item. There were few neighbors I couldn't return gifts today due to gift limit, will return to you tomorrow.

My second game LY2 needs 4 x Postal Drone and 4 x 3D Printer if anybody can help or return them.

I can return 3D Printer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom