Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

zica

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
AZica
Since many people are upset about bad weather condition, I want to create a weather ring.

Here’s a guide on how to set up an additional account for exchanging bad weather items. Here are the highlights:

-Minimum time and effort to play the weather account 3 minutes/day.

-Receive every day on your main account 3 TLR,3 Nano Coating, 3 Ice Detector, 3 Stabilizer, 3 Massive spotlight, 3 spiked tires and another 2 items.

Here’s how to do it:

-find up to 19 other players who will participate in the ring.

-create a support account and level it up to lvl 3(see what can send at level 7, and if it is what we need in the ring continue to level it up) or one already on use that can send one of the bad weather items.

-add your main account to your support’s neighbors

-add other people’s main accounts to your support’s neighbors. Now, all you do with support is to login, select the item you will be in charge to send, tick all checkboxes and click send and you will send 20 gifts..one to your main account and 19 to the other’s main account.

-don’t add any other neighbors than your main and 19 other people’s mains or you will lose more time to send the gifts and to find the people on your list and risk to skip someone! Therefore it is very important to have only the 20 main accounts as neighbors.

I have 3 support accounts 2 with TLR and one with nano coating, if anyone is interested, please PM.

Room for 17 players....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
Is there more room in this weather ring? What type of item are you looking for to even out the trading within the ring? I would like to join and am ready to join.

Top Bottom