Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Watch Space Launch Forum

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
It would be great if the forum had the capability to watch for specific posts for specific launches instead of just watching the forum for any launch. For example: Watching the forum for only new threads that are red launches. I think it may be possible to do, since you must pick a launch type when creating a new launch thread. Maybe set it up that if this title is read, then send out an email notification. Just a thought

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
It would be great if the forum had the capability to watch for specific posts for specific launches instead of just watching the forum for any launch. For example: Watching the forum for only new threads that are red launches. I think it may be possible to do, since you must pick a launch type when creating a new launch thread. Maybe set it up that if this title is read, then send out an email notification. Just a thought

I like it. Good idea (y)

Top Bottom