Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wanted one member for my alliance

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
I have a relatively new alliance, we will achieve level 2 tomorrow. I have two good members who always achieve at least one mission a week, but I am struggling to find a fourth who understands the point of the alliance. So I will sum up what I want:
  • Members who contribute at least one mission/task per week.
  • An alliance that productively achieves at least 30% of weekly missions.
  • An alliance where members work together - it's not possible to achieve more than one mission every week (especially if you have work and family in your life too!) but if two of the four members achieve two missions, whilst the others only get one, we all enjoy the 50% cash bonus for every flight the following week. That's one bonus really worth having.
Let me know if you are interested. I am about to sack the fourth member again (second sacking in last three weeks) so will pm applicants when space is free. I will continue to actively sack unproductive members, although I fully accept we all have weeks when daily play is not possible. I also give all my alliance members 20 fuel per day.

Alliance name - TransCon Air
Passengers carried so far this week - 35,000
Expected minimum weekly carriage of passengers by Alliance members - 5,000 (ideal for less experienced players looking to build game, I personally manage between 20 and 35,000 per week, depending on commitments, but we are a young alliance, so no pressure to perform excessively high, and I want to achieve other objectives - so I am happy for alliance members to do the same).

Top Bottom