Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Helicopter Visiting Your Neighbours Game Sites

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Tuesday 12th December at 15.05pm BST London)

If you are visiting your neighbours game sites, on a daily basis, in order to try and collect gift items to upgrade your helicopter related buildings (gift items which do not drop from guest planes), it means you will not be able to collect gift items from your space program related buildings, quite as much as you use to, before the helicopter update was introduced to the game of Airport City.

It is an interesting delemur, which one do you choose? Or, do you decide to split your building clicks between both of them? For me, the space program is more important.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
Does anyone know what the advantage of having helicopters actually is? I can hardly save coins to build and upgrade when I am running helicopters. A bit like 2 steps forward and 1 step back! At the minute I send them on the training flight for 8 hours to get the stars then I'll think I'll sell the lot...:unsure:
The bonuses (passenger/coin increases) that the buildings from the collections give you. The third helicopter gives you the best.

Some people will fly helicopter locations to get the stars.

Does anyone know what the advantage of having helicopters actually is? I can hardly save coins to build and upgrade when I am running helicopters. A bit like 2 steps forward and 1 step back! At the minute I send them on the training flight for 8 hours to get the stars then I'll think I'll sell the lot...:unsure:
Currently I'm doing the helis for stars, I've 3 starred sparrow destinations and working on crossbills (this one is a humdinger as I have to collect individual parts which is OK because they take 2 minutes and 40 seconds, then build secondary parts which takes 10 minutes each. My strategy is during the week I bulk up then on weekend I fly and I'll fly only for the parts I have).

Top Bottom