Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Visa center advice needed

Need advice how to use the visa center to collect max pax possible.

I am thinking on buying my 2nd visa center but not sure how it’s work, here is my questions :
1. How works the 2 contracts? Can I use 1 contract for each visa center in different time? Or it’s just The option to choose between 2 contracts?
2. I need to put the 2nd also in Same place?
3. If the answer on #2 is yes, can the same residential building be collected in 2 visa centers the same time?
4. Each visa center collect his own pax & can be used on his own, or all collected together &must be used at one time?
5. There is something else important I should know before buying?

Thanks for you help

Last edited:
Need advice how to use the visa center to collect max pax possible.

I have now 1 visa center located in my bonus square, with the 1 hour contract I can collect about 12,000 pax by moving all my buildings into the bonus square.

Now, I am thinking on buying my 2nd visa center but not sure how it’s work, here is my questions :
1. How works the 2 contracts? Can I use 1 contract for each visa center in different time? Or it’s just The option to choose between 2 contracts?
2. I need to put the 2nd also in my bonus square?
3. If the answer on #2 is yes, can the same residential building be collected in 2 visa centers the same time?
4. Each visa center collect his own pax & can be used on his own, or all collected together &must be used at one time?
5. There is something else important I should know before buying?

Thanks for you help
I have the 6 visa center and they are work in same time when the contracts start.
The benefit for more visa center is when you start the contract and you have to go a way from the game for few hours then it will be collected and the good thing is that you put visa center next to the buildings drop every few minutes.
You can collect from the big buildings drop an put the visa next to the fast drop to be collected and leave it there.
3. can the same residential building be collected in 2 visa centers the same time? ... No
4. yes every visa center collect from the building next to it but the contract for all visa center in same time you cannot start contract with one visa cent and the other not.
Wait for more answers from others maybe something i miss.

What's the contract length of these auto collect contracts and how much is the cost? I am far away from building one because they seem luxury but still curious...
9B5F7C08-F57A-4D20-9028-4DDD26526767.jpeg

684D0433-2D7C-4973-9D53-7B5A9A0F587A.jpeg

@Bob69bob Thanks. This is not called contract. This is robbing...
Actually, it’s not really. Most mid to longer term players have been accumulating silver hand over fist and had nothing to use it on. Remember, it’s greens OR silver. I have 10s of thousands of silver to use up. The expensive part is buying the buildings - they cost a fortune.

Top Bottom