Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

VIP anniversary = account login problems

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
I just hit my 1 year anniversary as VIP forum member. I had always planned to renew for another year. I'm happy to support the forum.

When my 1 year ran out, though, I got logged out of my forum account and I cannot log back in on Firefox. When I put in my email address and password it just dumps me back to the home page ("
Welcome to AirportCityGame") and I'm still not logged in. I tried deleting all cookies from the site and trying again to log in but it didn't help. I also tried logging in again after I renewed my VIP membership, and that didn't work either.

I was able to log in on Chrome, which is how I'm posting now. That shows that I do have the correct password.

I would far prefer to access the forum from Firefox, which is my primary browser due to an accessibility plugin I use.

Has anyone else run into anything similar? Any ideas how to fix this? The desired end state is: I am logged into my account in Firefox.

I just hit my 1 year anniversary as VIP forum member. I had always planned to renew for another year. I'm happy to support the forum.

When my 1 year ran out, though, I got logged out of my forum account and I cannot log back in on Firefox. When I put in my email address and password it just dumps me back to the home page ("
Welcome to AirportCityGame") and I'm still not logged in. I tried deleting all cookies from the site and trying again to log in but it didn't help. I also tried logging in again after I renewed my VIP membership, and that didn't work either.

I was able to log in on Chrome, which is how I'm posting now. That shows that I do have the correct password.

I would far prefer to access the forum from Firefox, which is my primary browser due to an accessibility plugin I use.

Has anyone else run into anything similar? Any ideas how to fix this? The desired end state is: I am logged into my account in Firefox.
I haven't had problems with loggjng in through Firefox, but I have had log in problems (I use Chrome). The forum drops off every 10 minutes and I have to keep logging back in, rather than stay logged in. Agree its very frustrating. Not my anniversary VIP yet. Just everyday usage.

This problem is from Firefox.
I am daily login with both Firefox and chrome every thing fine also from other browser just to make a test that the site is working perfect.
Now the firefox sometimes have a problem to login specially after they make more security login what i did when this happen to me i clean up cookies as you did also i clean up every thing for one time then i login to the site and start to save again the password but dont hit save login and password before you sure that the page of the site open and you login maybe this need few second then hit save password and i hope it work this time with you.
historyclean.jpg
After you clean up every thing next time you dont have to clean every thing in history just remove the tick from Active logins like what i did and every 3 weeks make a clean if you want.
Good Luck

Last edited:
Top Bottom