Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Violation question

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a3yzo6
Username
Dolts
Hi im still fairly new to the game and been really enjoying it, having just joined an Alliance. 2 days ago I lost all my friends and got a message saying I had violated the game. I had inadvertently moved my time zone to tokyo as was playing another game and didnt realise the effect it would have on this game. Im gutted, have sent messages the past few days, been honest about my mistake but no reply. So my question is how long does it usually take for them to lift the violation so I can start playing properly with people again please? Im on a low level and was just getting into the game. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
Whilst there's a small amount of sympathy for the naivety, is anyone else thinking "Cheat in one game, get found out in another"?

If there was a perfectly legit reason for switching timezones in the other game, then I cheerfully rescind.

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
@Dolts Contact GI support team and explain your actions, Maybe they unban you.

Normally I would say a reconnect 24 hours after you have sent a screen-shot showing your time-zone set to Automatic.

However, GI support seem totally lost at the moment, with automated "we are busy" responses after 24 hours, and any reply from GI effectively meaning your ticket is closed.

GI support really is in terrible shape at the moment.

Last edited:
Hi im still fairly new to the game and been really enjoying it, having just joined an Alliance. 2 days ago I lost all my friends and got a message saying I had violated the game. I had inadvertently moved my time zone to tokyo as was playing another game and didnt realise the effect it would have on this game. Im gutted, have sent messages the past few days, been honest about my mistake but no reply. So my question is how long does it usually take for them to lift the violation so I can start playing properly with people again please? Im on a low level and was just getting into the game. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Judging from the kerfuffle going on at AC facebook with the changes to their facebook game, I have a feeling GI support is probably swamped up to the gills! :) I wouldn't expect a rapid response.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a3yzo6
Username
Dolts
Thanks for the above :) I finally got a response, sent a screenshot showing my timezone and am now back. So happy I can start playing properly again. Now to read lots of posts in here on how to get the best from the game :)

I agree to visit, I say thanks. But a useless building for me as I don't want 900 fuel rods thanks. Totally selfish, but wthout apology!

I stuck 3 cosmic fuel stations in my airport, but only because I made some room by getting rid of some flight catering facilities, (I have 6000 flight catering). I now have 3000 solid fuel. Really wish we could trade it in for something useful! :p:p:p I do visit the cosmic fuel stations with my other games, the drops are pretty good.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
I stuck 3 cosmic fuel stations in my airport, but only because I made some room by getting rid of some flight catering facilities, (I have 6000 flight catering). I now have 3000 solid fuel. Really wish we could trade it in for something useful! :p:p:p I do visit the cosmic fuel stations with my other games, the drops are pretty good.

Totally sounds like First World problems!

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade

could you build 2 more cosmic fuel station ? We could visit all 5 ! ah ah :D ! I am joking :D !

nick6901

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fq8zi
Username
nick6901
Keep your fuel stations pleeeeeease:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Come and visit my 6 CFSs, boys and girls :)
My only problem is that the drop rate for Lunar Module collection (the one dropping from CFSs as well) is in general better than the drop rate of Lunar Race collection (the one dropping from Planetariums only), even if only visiting Planetariums, so I only needed to visit CFSs for a short time in the past to collect more Lunar Module collections and since then my bottleneck is the Lunar Race (and here only Planetariums could help). Both Telescopes (Big Brother and Distant Prospects) I don't consider a problem at all as I can collect them by flying, so I don't consider them as limited resource.

Top Bottom