Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Violated Terms of Service!?

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
Are you saying that your iPad & your wife's Android connected to the same wifi, Android has a better connection?

My iPad also seen to crash more often. Quite frequently, I left the game on, but when I on the iPad, game is not loaded.
Probably crashed.
my ipad lags, my iphone does not

my android app is horrible, cannot do anything

Julie payne

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Julz23
Username
Juaircity
I’ve got this problem. I have reported it and they have came back and told me it’s unfair to other players because my date and time has changed and I need to change back on my settings. I have no idea what they are talking about. I haven’t been away and my phone hasn’t changed the date or time. Has anyone else got this problem?

I’ve got this problem. I have reported it and they have came back and told me it’s unfair to other players because my date and time has changed and I need to change back on my settings. I have no idea what they are talking about. I haven’t been away and my phone hasn’t changed the date or time. Has anyone else got this problem?
Happens to me a few times, just tell them you have not done anything and keep at them.

Nightfish

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03txcuwp
Username
nightfish

I'm really sorry about the situation you're in as a fellow player but I can't pass without saying that what a horrible support GI is providing. As a business developer myself, you should never tell a potential bug in your software to clients. Since they have told you that you might done something by changing date and time to cheat, clearly indicates that there is such bug with these parameters and only thing for any player to do is to try to find it. I can't believe how amateurs they are. I really believe whoever sent you that reply should be fired immediately.

Julie payne

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Julz23
Username
Juaircity
I was really annoyed because I had no idea what they were on about. I didn’t even realise you could do that! Like you say people will go and try it out now! I am annoyed that they are trying to blame their gamers, but I like the game to much to boycott it! On the plus side my space mission returned

Flayer6

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Flayer6
Username
Flayer6
Are you saying that your iPad & your wife's Android connected to the same wifi, Android has a better connection?

My iPad also seen to crash more often. Quite frequently, I left the game on, but when I on the iPad, game is not loaded.
Probably crashed.
I'm saying their tech support don't know squat. Yes, we're on same wifi but it's not a wifi problem. They just justify that as an excuse. I have no other issues with wifi or crashes with other apps on iPad. Only this game.

I'm really sorry about the situation you're in as a fellow player but I can't pass without saying that what a horrible support GI is providing. As a business developer myself, you should never tell a potential bug in your software to clients. Since they have told you that you might done something by changing date and time to cheat, clearly indicates that there is such bug with these parameters and only thing for any player to do is to try to find it. I can't believe how amateurs they are. I really believe whoever sent you that reply should be fired immediately.
They are without doubt, the worst programming and support service I have ever come across in any field. The create issues through terrible testing procedures then announce fixes and people praise them :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Every single person I have dealt with in the support process are terrible.

They talk to us all like we are idiots and treat us all like cheats and scammers - all because of the poor programming.

It is only the fact that airport city is such a great game that keeps us all here

Nightfish

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03txcuwp
Username
nightfish
They are without doubt, the worst programming and support service I have ever come across in any field. The create issues through terrible testing procedures then announce fixes and people praise them :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Every single person I have dealt with in the support process are terrible.

They talk to us all like we are idiots and treat us all like cheats and scammers - all because of the poor programming.

It is only the fact that airport city is such a great game that keeps us all here
Completely agree with you. Once I sent a ticket that my game is crashing and not opening back. They asked me to send a screenshot of not opening game :)

Top Bottom