Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Violated Terms of Service!?

Flayer6

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Flayer6
Username
Flayer6
I just updated to 5.3.15 (I assume V-Day event). When game started I got 2 messages saying I violated ToS and I can only send request to tech about issue (which I did) but that screen stays overlaying everything and can't be removed. Anyone else? All I did was d/l for app store.

Ditto - @Deetee04

Updated on IOS on my main Pakman game - played for about an hour. Went to visit neighbours and then when came back to my airport received a violation error message. Can’t reopen the game continue to play or send out a ticket - not sure what quite happened but ....arrrrghhhhhhh

FFACC8B0-4C8E-4E8F-A322-32BAAB5B4C3A.jpeg

16DB2FBB-5554-4E87-BD8A-A68EE0B9E9EB.jpeg
Same here, I am absolutely fuming with these fools now

I have been messaging valerie in support for weeks about losing launch rewards, today she told me that according to the database I have not missed any rewards and then this happens

Just before I got the violation message I landed several alliance flights none of which registered

This game is now a complete joke run by fools

My game is locked out because of this

I'm going to throw my hat in the ring.
My iPad game "BaliOS" also violated terms of service.

Is this something Free2Play should be made aware of ??
Why - what’s he going to do, come on here and say it’s okay the game was tested before it was released. I’m sick of the piss poor programming we have to put up with. It’s time and time again, every time there is a new release we get new issues.

In the last month alone I’ve lost many launch rewards, had flights not count to alliance tasks, had the horrendous lag issue and now this. GI have got to rank as the worse game programming company out there.

That was fast - my BaliOS game has been unblocked.
I did send a message from my iPad after clicking OK on the violation terms.

Was that a fluke?
@Pakman, @Deetee04

Received an email message from Gi apologising and saying developers are aware of issue ad that they have unblocked game. Not however had chance yet to reopen the game yet.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04n693vw
Username
Letadelko Kane
For what it's worth, I had the same error on Android last week, but could still open a ticket. Customer service replied that the violation is time change on my device. What happened is that I was traveling and the time zone on my phone updated. My game was unblocked 24 hours later based on the explanation.

Ok, just a few minutes ago, I have a new problem while loading Airport City ver 5.3.17 (iPad).

It says "Downlading failed. Your promo code is BaliOS. Please contact tech support".

But clicking Tech Support does nothing.
Clicking Try Again also does nothing...

Anybody has this problem?
I have not had this problem but I find the best way to contact tech support is: game-insight.com

Flayer6

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Flayer6
Username
Flayer6
They always blame me for having a bad internet connection and vids keep crashing iPad. Why then does my wife's android connected to same wifi never crash.
They keep asking for log files but the iPad isn't creating them.
PITA

They always blame me for having a bad internet connection and vids keep crashing iPad. Why then does my wife's android connected to same wifi never crash.
They keep asking for log files but the iPad isn't creating them.
PITA

Are you saying that your iPad & your wife's Android connected to the same wifi, Android has a better connection?

My iPad also seen to crash more often. Quite frequently, I left the game on, but when I on the iPad, game is not loaded.
Probably crashed.

Top Bottom