Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Video's on IOS, help please.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Hi,
My main account is on Window's 10 and we don't have the pleasure of the video's yet.
I have recently set up a second support account on IOS so I had the videos, I have had no problems up until today...I was trying to upgrade my Control Tower and it let me upgrade faster I got one of the item's required again by using the video then after trying to get my second item it completely logged my out of AC when I went back into it, it was showing I hadn't started the upgrade and had also taken away the item I got from the first video (if all this makes sense...:confused:?) now it's not giving me the option for using the video's for anything?!
Is there a limit or something on the amount of video's you can watch per week?
Thanks

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
@LjGibbs, yes there is a daily limit...I don’t know exactly what it is...but I can usually watch about 7-10 maybe per day...but it seems there is a different problem if you were kicked off AC and the upgrade was no longer showing. Your Game on iOS is usually backed up through Game Center. So, when you were kicked out, maybe it opened the game to were you where it was last backed up...did the coins replenish? You may want to contact GI support if not or if it happens again.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
@LjGibbs, yes there is a daily limit...I don’t know exactly what it is...but I can usually watch about 7-10 maybe per day...but it seems there is a different problem if you were kicked off AC and the upgrade was no longer showing. Your Game on iOS is usually backed up through Game Center. So, when you were kicked out, maybe it opened the game to were you where it was last backed up...did the coins replenish? You may want to contact GI support if not or if it happens again.
Yeah the coins were replenished and it went back to before I started trying to build the CT when I went back in...I've contacted GI but still awaiting help. Thanks so much for the advice

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
Yeah the coins were replenished and it went back to before I started trying to build the CT when I went back in...I've contacted GI but still awaiting help. Thanks so much for the advice
Anytime...also if you buy greenies, you won’t be able to watch the ads for 7 days...otherwise the ads should replenish over time...you just have to wait it out...it could take a few hours or multiple hours.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Anytime...also if you buy greenies, you won’t be able to watch the ads for 7 days...otherwise the ads should replenish over time...you just have to wait it out...it could take a few hours or multiple hours.
Thanks again you're a star :angelic:(y)...will let you know how it's goes, hopefully they will replenish or GI will get back to me soon

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Thanks again you're a star :angelic:(y)...will let you know how it's goes, hopefully they will replenish or GI will get back to me soon
I don't know if GI have corrected the video issue I've had or they just replenished but the video's are back and just been able to complete CT on new account...Yayyyyyyy. Thanks for all your advice

Top Bottom