Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Veschbers Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Hi,

i need the following things for upgrading

- 1 stamp
- 3 archive box
- 3 whiteboard
- 5 ergonomic chair
- 3 Cooling Chambers
- 3 Defrosters

Username: Veschber
Usercode: 9o0irq

thanks

I can send cash counters and server racks. I'll try and add you today - if I can send gifts, I'll send one today otherwise tomorrow for sure!

Added you and I can send one more gift today. Waiting for you to accept so I can send you a cash counter or a server rack - let me know which one you'd want more today.

Hi, have you changed your username? I can't find you in my neighbours list although I did add you. I've got 3 gifts left to send today - I'm saving one to send you so please confirm your username. Thanks!

Sorry I have not useful stuffs for you. I sent you passengers that always comes handy. Please send me stuffs for the arena like haze machine, loudspeaker, power amplifier, spotlight. Thansk

Veschber' pid='298' dateline='1336062965 said:
Thanks to all. The first post i have updated.

Greets Veschber

I'll send you a shredder as I am able to gift it. My username is Sev-Power Pls. I am in need of the following if you can help in response:

4 x Power amplifiers
2 x spotlights
2xHaze machines
1xPower source
2 x Insulation

Anyone else who is able to help, please add me - code 1tr3pi, Thanks!

Vic here. Just send over the Weather Display..

Need help on the below:

- Loud Speaker
- Power Amplifier
- Biker Jacket
- Stamp
- Textbook
- Whiteboard
- Weather Display
- Hull Parts
- Lining Plate

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
9v25ty
Username
Jeroen - [item]
Hi veschber,

Received hull parts from you. Is this a bug in the software ? I receive a lot of hull parts instead of stamps. Could you retry ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom