Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Valley of the kings event-can't send straitjacket to neighbors

That's clear then! If you need to do a side quest then why not just tell us and give us a hint as to which one!

View attachment 9841

On my ticket, Mary H just wanted screenshots. So I sent her a screenshot of all my Pass(5) in my incoming gift box.:p:p:p

I didn't even get any side quests with my event. :( (on windows)

Device
  1. Windows PC
There must be a magic level 81, that no one knows about! :ROFLMAO:

I understand the excuse if it was related to normal items. But for event items? Well..I'm sure we would had known which prerequisites by now, if that was the case..

zica

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
AZica
5 Burial Vaults built and i have slabs for another 4 (i know that only 6 can be built)..i updated the signature and the game name. Once I can start receiving Straitjackets I might change my mind

Raschuma

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03mpggjp
Username
raschuma
It seems that straitjackets are being transformed into F3/p5 when sent from neighbors
To check whether this was due to burials not yet ready, I sent one from a support account (on android) to my main (iOS, which is by now fully operational for this event). I received F3...
Several members are reporting the same issue on other threads.
I am having the same issue and can not get flights out due to not having straightjackets.

The GI excuses are poor

I have all the burial vaults, I have all the side quests ( all from last time ) and almost all friends are updated and on the same level (80) as me but I am just receiving F3 with not a single straight jacket
Same with me the side quest completed from last year and today i received the 5 passengers instead of straight Jackets

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
@TeresaLisboa I'm thinking that maybe we need to complete the side mission?

View attachment 9835
No thats not it. I've been doing the side missions, and now I'm stuck doing the flight that requires the straitjacket. I can't get jackets from my burial grounds because my cursed terminal is full, and with this bug, my event quest has hit a brick wall :banghead:

No thats not it. I've been doing the side missions, and now I'm stuck doing the flight that requires the straitjacket. I can't get jackets from my burial grounds because my cursed terminal is full, and with this bug, my event quest has hit a brick wall :banghead:
Same problem with my alliance support game. Completed all the side missions, possessed passenger terminal is full and I'm out of straitjackets. I'm certainly not willing to spend 40 greenies to buy 20 straitjackets! Maybe if and when they get the bug fixed, they'll extend the time on the game, or offer it again in the near future. Working on stars now, pretty much have given up on the event for that game.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
That's clear then! If you need to do a side quest then why not just tell us and give us a hint as to which one!

View attachment 9841

Oooooooooo......Katherine is lyyyyiiiiiing :wideyed:
Capture+_2017-10-17-10-24-29.png

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Same problem with my alliance support game. Completed all the side missions, possessed passenger terminal is full and I'm out of straitjackets. I'm certainly not willing to spend 40 greenies to buy 20 straitjackets! Maybe if and when they get the bug fixed, they'll extend the time on the game, or offer it again in the near future. Working on stars now, pretty much have given up on the event for that game.
The thing is that this event is very well crafted by GI. The last two collections feed one another. They have ensured that you have to work on both simultaneously instead of saving up all the straitjacket flights and knocking them out at once. If you dont fly continuously, your cursed terminal gets full, which means you cant collect from burial grounds. That of course hurts your 2nd collection. If you dont have enough straitjackets coming into your storage, both collections will suffer. With this bug, they better give an extension, because every hour that passes is a missed opportunity to complete the second collection from the burial grounds. They really screwed up the event with this bug. They need to make things right...and give the players a handicap.

Raschuma

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03mpggjp
Username
raschuma
The thing is that this event is very well crafted by GI. The last two collections feed one another. They have ensured that you have to work on both simultaneously instead of saving up all the straitjacket flights and knocking them out at once. If you dont fly continuously, your cursed terminal gets full, which means you cant collect from burial grounds. That of course hurts your 2nd collection. If you dont have enough straitjackets coming into your storage, both collections will suffer. With this bug, they better give an extension, because every hour that passes is a missed opportunity to complete the second collection from the burial grounds. They really screwed up the event with this bug. They need to make things right...and give the players a handicap.
I agree i am completely at standstill now.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I agree i am completely at standstill now.
We all are. The only way to keep going is if you have enough turboprops flying to keep burning off the cursed passengers you earn. If you have 6 burial grounds, you need to fly 114 passengers an hour to keep it from filling (19*6). However, you can only carry 19 passengers for the 2 hours instead of the usual 38 (how convenient :shifty:). So to match your hourly output for the 2 hours, you need to actually fly 228 passengers for two hours to prevent it from filling up. That's at least 12 turboprops. If you have anything less than that, your terminal will gradually fill up. See how GI got us? Crafty:sneaky:

Top Bottom