Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

URGENT LAUNCH

AIR RDAM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
04ggp2gc
Username
A MC-Items
Your title is wrong. You have written that you have a ql in use. You don't. I baled you out as this is what I've expected to find when I open my green pad. I'm now tied up for 24 hours. Thanks. Yes I could have left together but I baled you out. Not sure I'll do it again!
ugh.. he's lucky you helped him still...

AIR RDAM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
04ggp2gc
Username
A MC-Items
I know. I shouldnt have done but im too soft. Wont do it again. Its messed up my planned launches with my neighbours. Hasnt even replied to say thank you!!
I think he only cares about his own game. His signature even says "can give: Stuff up to LVL 16"
Definitely a player to avoid..

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
Sorry I didn’t know what QL meant, and thank you
Just a bit of friendly advice...if you don’t know what something means....you can ask and usually get a quick response...in addition there is an FAQ on the forum...and also it has regular green launch to click instead of QL, which means quantum leap...a fast return.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
043kvc4e
Username
Buttergoat
@San Francisco I'ntl @Buttergoat I also think this was a launch done with no resources. Neither of the 2 participants had the resources to do a launch. If the now third place did have the resources to help, he sure kept them hidden. Never take off if you can't do it all yourself if you have too.

This was my first time in a launch, so did not know how many points I could bring without using my poor greenies. So I am very happy you joined and puffed the score up! :)

Now that I know I cant do more than 4-500 points I will be more carefull about joining people like this. I was sceptical, but since it was first launch I was mostly eager :)

Top Bottom