1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Urgent help on "Massive Spotlight" needed, help if you can, thank you

Discussion in 'Trading Discussion' started by aaaaapilot, 2 September 2018.

1. aaaaapilot

aaaaapilot Active Member

iPad
    03ck3kdo
    aaaaapilot
    My situation is kind of hilarious so I would like to post it here and ask for help.

I am trying to finish all 3 alliance flights this week. When I tried to finish 82 Thailand, I got bad weather and needed "Massive Spotlight". I don't have it but I calculated that I have enough time to finish remained flights (5/82) so I waited. In the meantime, I flied a lot of Goa and Cape Canaveral. I didn't have luck though.
    This morning, the bad weather is gone. I sent all 4 flights to Thailand, then I am one flight short. I didn't want the bad weather comes back so I sped up one and tried to send it out so I can guarantee to finish the alliance mission, then I found Thailand is in bad weather again..... And it passes the alliance mission deadline...

Just 1 flight away....

It requires 3 greenies but I didn't have any greenies on the support account and I don't plan to buy them in support account (I did bought greenies on main account). Even funnier, I redeemed weekend code and used all greenies to buy a land because the deal is on. I didn't think I had this bad luck...

If you can help to gift massive spotlight, please help. I would send gifts back in return for 1 week or even more. Thanks a lot.
    Name: ZIE-lolli
    Friend code: 033j1cls

2. I'm sorry - checked my support games and none of them have Massive Spotlight. Hoping you find someone who has it.

3. I can send from a support account, sent you request

4. aaaaapilot

aaaaapilot Active Member

iPad
    03ck3kdo
    aaaaapilot
    Just accepted. Wow, many thanks!

5. aaaaapilot

aaaaapilot Active Member

iPad
    03ck3kdo
    aaaaapilot
    @Anton01 forgot to tag you for notification. Thanks a lot.

6. david smith

david smith 150+ Star Club Active Member

Android, Windows PC
    209aba02, 20xblwtp,04rn9r1c
    GMRDR,GMRDR3,DS2
    Sent invite

7. Resolved this time well done, but to help yourself build the 2 plants in helicopters that mean you can make your own parts for the weather item, and then the item itself. Can be a life saver.

8. aaaaapilot

aaaaapilot Active Member

iPad
    03ck3kdo
    aaaaapilot
    Why does helicopters affect weathers? I don't see the massive spotlight can be received from helicopter flights. Any trick I didn't now?

9. Build the Meteorological Lab. (in the industries tab). It uses items from the Resource Base to make weather items.

10. aaaaapilot

aaaaapilot Active Member

iPad
    03ck3kdo
    aaaaapilot
    Another trick. Thank you guys!

BTW: Still waiting for the possible massive spotlight. :)

11. aaaaapilot

aaaaapilot Active Member

iPad
    03ck3kdo
    aaaaapilot
    Quickly building everything I need to get the massive spotlight, power plants, resource base, meteo... lab... I am seeing a hope now. :)

12. aaaaapilot

aaaaapilot Active Member

iPad
    03ck3kdo
    aaaaapilot
    Mission accomplished! I always see the message that the thing can be produced at meteorological lab but I never paid attention to what it is... Didn't realize it is such an easy item. Luckily enough I saved lots of money in support account to expedite everything. Thanks everyone for the help!