Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Upgrading Device on IOS

To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.
Hi All apologies if I have posted this in wrong place I am currently looking into updating my iPad to a newer version and I was wondering what difficulties are encountered with this.

I will be backing my current iPad up to my laptop before I proceed. I also play via the Game Centre and Facebook (I think for the latter as my profile picture shows as my avatar) so I’m hoping in doing this it will help. So fingers crossed Santa either buys it or leaves me the cash to pick my own!

Any suggestions in what I should do are very welcome and thank you

Hi All apologies if I have posted this in wrong place I am currently looking into updating my iPad to a newer version and I was wondering what difficulties are encountered with this.

I will be backing my current iPad up to my laptop before I proceed. I also play via the Game Centre and Facebook (I think for the latter as my profile picture shows as my avatar) so I’m hoping in doing this it will help. So fingers crossed Santa either buys it or leaves me the cash to pick my own!

Any suggestions in what I should very welcome and thank you
Just transfered from iPad to iPhone without problem. I used the backup from Game Center. Some things to keep in mind though:
- Use the same apple id on the new device
- Use the same game center id on the new device
- NEVER start AC again on the device you transfer from, you will get problems (know from experience)
- When you see that the transfer is ok, remove AC from old device and reset the device completely.
- If you want to for example start a new game on the old device, create a new apple id.

Message me if you have any more questions.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Just transfered from iPad to iPhone without problem. I used the backup from Game Center. Some things to keep in mind though:
- NEVER start AC again on the device you transfer from, you will get problems (know from experience)
- When you see that the transfer is ok, remove AC from old device and reset the device completely.
- If you want to for example start a new game on the old device, create a new apple id.

Thanks a lot for those steps !

Really good to know !

Thank you so much for the advice very much appreciated.

Top Bottom