Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Upgrade reserve hangar

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
hey,

Is it worth to upgrade the reserve hangar with an extra slot? It costs 20 greens.

Somehow i think its better to upgrade control tower to have an extra hangar en buy a plane because u dont have to spend greens.

In that way it only cost coins, Which are easier to get!

What are ur thoughts

hey,

Is it worth to upgrade the reserve hangar with an extra slot? It costs 20 greens.

Somehow i think its better to upgrade control tower to have an extra hangar en buy a plane because u dont have to spend greens.

What are ur thoughts
Upgraded after you Build the 13 hangars ;) and save greenies for the land.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
hey,

What are ur thoughts
You have good thoughts. :) But here are my two cents... :D

It’s indeed cheaper to use coins to upgrade CC and buy up to 13 hangars.

On the other hand, it’s very time and resource consuming to upgrade your CC and buy/ hangars.

A reserve hangar can be useful to swap out planes (alliance tasks, daily weather bonus tasks, events, etc.). You’ll need giftable items to make it solid. You’ll have to pay greens, though, to fully unlock the other half of the slots. But can be used without the greens, nonetheless. The reserve hangar can never replace a regular hangar because it cannot send out flights...

I’d say do them both, if you can. I use my reserve hangars often. If it’s ‘or’, go for the extra regular hangars first... (y)

Top Bottom