Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Helicopter Upgrade Buildings so hard

As i notes also with some friends that its difficult or impossible to get the items you need it to upgrade any buildings in Helicopter by visiting your neighbors i try many days maybe 1 item i got.
Also i send my Helicopter about 50 flights after i complete 3 stars to get only one item i need it i did not get this item what i got flight item only.
GI please look again for this drop, is it a bug or what ?
I spend many greenies when i start the Helicopter is this what you want Gi ?
If the drop so pad make it like gifting from neighbors but little hard like only high level they can send these items required to upgrade buildings.
Thank you

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
As i notes also with some friends that its difficult or impossible to get the items you need it to upgrade any buildings in Helicopter by visiting your neighbors i try many days maybe 1 item i got.
Also i send my Helicopter about 50 flights after i complete 3 stars to get only one item i need it i did not get this item what i got flight item only.
If the drop so pad make it like gifting from neighbors but little hard like only high level they can send these items required to upgrade buildings.
Thank you

IOS and Android Players can just watch ads for them, while us Windows Players have to waste a lot of clicks/visits just to get the building materials, 1-2 drops out of 60 clicks! they are forcing us to use greens for the building materials. This is completely unfair and unacceptable!

GI this is for you! :finger:

IOS and Android Players can just watch ads for them, while us Windows Players have to waste a lot of clicks/visits just to get the building materials, 1-2 drops out of 60 clicks! they are forcing us to use greens for the building materials. This is completely unfair and unacceptable!

GI this is for you! :finger:
True they are get greenies with easy way.

This remains the biggest gripe. When I visit neighbours, I see some amazing airports, but the land and buildings for many can only be bought with greenies. Windows players have a real disadvamtage. I have bought greenies quite a few times for land, and currently have activated my bank for more - but just for land, not the more exotic things.

Satellite trackers suppose to drop from hangers 1,3,5 & 7 - but I am wasting so many clicks and losing heart.

I love and am addicted to this game, but sometime (as with life) it gets very difficult! Come on GI, stay in love!!!!
Aaugh.jpg
heart.png

Droidhak

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0494kqx0
Username
Droidhak
Start the building's update (you do need the required coins). When it's done, the building's popup will show the necessary items. There should be a button underneath with the little play symbol. Voila, that's how you do it. But, if you've exhausted your video allotment for the day, those buttons won't show.

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
Thank you
i have said it many times
helicopters are a complete waste of time
but for the speed up with fuel, thats all

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
Start the building's update (you do need the required coins). When it's done, the building's popup will show the necessary items. There should be a button underneath with the little play symbol. Voila, that's how you do it. But, if you've exhausted your video allotment for the day, those buttons won't show.

I've still 2 1/2 days before the construction is complete before I can test your theory - will report back.

I've never purchased greenies.
If youre android you ought to get free videos then. Keep an eye open when you land guest planes. Twice a day I get the chance to watch videos. When I see it appear with my guest planes I know I can watch to get fuel, passenger, get items for buildings if i do have them and the waiting time is finished (red exclamation mark).

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
If youre android you ought to get free videos then. Keep an eye open when you land guest planes. Twice a day I get the chance to watch videos. When I see it appear with my guest planes I know I can watch to get fuel, passenger, get items for buildings if i do have them and the waiting time is finished (red exclamation mark).

Yeah, I think the issue I've found is possibly that it costs so much to update anything now, that I've already seen the requirements and made enough flights to not need any more items by the time I can afford the upgrade.

I've never noticed an option to watch though.

I presume you can't get greenies towards land purchase instead? (answered my own question)That's my other real killer at the minute, as I can't expand anywhere near quick enough to earn cash quickly.

Yeah, I think the issue I've found is possibly that it costs so much to update anything now, that I've already seen the requirements and made enough flights to not need any more items by the time I can afford the upgrade.

I've never noticed an option to watch though.

I presume you can't get greenies towards land purchase instead? That's my other real killer at the minute, as I can't expand anywhere near quick enough to earn cash quickly.

You should see it when you land a guest plane. 3 blue buttons, accept, refuse or free video

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
You should see it when you land a guest plane. 3 blue buttons, accept, refuse or free video

Never seen it! Now, either I'm very blind, or so conditioned to only seeing 2 blue buttons, or there's something afoot. Shall keep a vigiliant eye out.

Has anyone else got the Samsung Apps version rather than the Google Play version? That's the only other thing I can think it could be.

Top Bottom