Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Updated Guide to Destinations that Require Maps

20 excavations map flown to Mesoamerica and Rome..not one map drop...

I prefer doing 6 hour maps as at least you can get something(if u use golden dice I find)...very frustrating..
If you want to do excavations map just use @Bali Hi techniques.
  • Fly your whole armada in the night then go to sleep.
  • In the morning don't forget to use Dice bonus before you click on the incoming planes.
  • Fly your whole armada again .. don't forget to use the catalyst to make up for 6 hours bonus.

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
I know that on my space map flights, I save up about 10k of passengers then I go and fly some maps.... I speed up every flight until I get the amount of drops that I want... I usually fly about 45 times a map or more... I use golden dice, golden key and business class bonuses only and I can collect on three of the blue launch map collections at least four times :) I have sacramento and nagoya to fly to yet so I need some more alexandria and sacramento maps to be good so I can fly again to get more QL bonuses:)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Cosmo cat
Username
Cosmo cat
@Cosmo cat
You make a good point about the subquest not being specific. Let us know how you fare with the Golden Dice!
Cheers,
Tom

A golden dice with the Tollan map served up 2 drops in 14 flights. So an improvement over the spyglass but a disappointing return in my opinion. On the plus side I landed a few other longer haul flights which dropped stuff, so not all bad. Boy these adventure flights are hard work! I wanted to max out my last turboprop planes before trading up, but might reprioritise now before I get too demoralised :banghead:

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
A golden dice with the Tollan map served up 2 drops in 14 flights. So an improvement over the spyglass but a disappointing return in my opinion. On the plus side I landed a few other longer haul flights which dropped stuff, so not all bad. Boy these adventure flights are hard work! I wanted to max out my last turboprop planes before trading up, but might reprioritise now before I get too demoralised :banghead:
@Cosmo cat
Yes, it is hard work. That's why earning the reward building is such an accomplishment. Have patience and keep at it!
Cheers,
Tom

These 6 hours maps trains your endurance, so that you can proceed to the 12 hour "Star" maps, and eventually survive the 16 hour "Edge of Tomorrow" maps :eek:.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Cosmo cat
Username
Cosmo cat
These 6 hours maps trains your endurance, so that you can proceed to the 12 hour "Star" maps, and eventually survive the 16 hour "Edge of Tomorrow" maps :eek:.

Holy moly, I'm already in the doghouse for being glued to my ipad for 6 hours :oops: I daren't think what might happen for 12 hour stints. Gonna need to plan ahead :wideyed:

The Excavation Map destinations and the flights all last 6 hours long.

You should always try to speed up the planes and do more than 1 round of flight by using (i) fuel catalysts, (ii) speeding up planes using excess fuel, (iii) using Vintage Weathervane bonus (speed up planes by 35%), or (iv) use Fuel(20) to speed up planes.

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
OK!!!! BIG UPDATE :) I have finally completed my Prometheus space map flights and what a success!!!!! Here is how I did it... started to collect fuel & passengers from guest planes at the beginning of the Halloween event last year, I also stopped flying my planes..... I saved a little over 10K passengers, with launching blue and red launches in the meantime, I flew to alexandria and Nagoya.... With all of these flights, I use a Golden dice, Business class and Golden key bonuses only... this last time, I flew to Miami, Sacramento and Puerto Rico and I now have 2 QL bonuses in my warehouse and I can collect 2 more from my collections.... With all of these flights, I speed up all flights untill I run down on passengers, usually about 2 hours of constantly flying. ... I have chosen to fly this way because all my coins are coming from launches which give far more than flights can ever give... As @greensmith has said, if you are patient, u can have success :) Like I said, I started at the Halloween event last year and I just collected on these yesterday. ... I hopes this helps out :) cheers!!!!

piloot3

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayn6jhv
Username
piloot3
Here is an up-to-date guide to all current destinations that require maps. This Excel spreadsheet includes the name of the collection, the reward building, destination and the type of plane required. There are spaces for you to keep track of the stars you have earned and the maps you have received through Excavation flights. If you find any mistakes, please let me know!
Cheers,
Tom
Could you tell me which plane and item is needed to make a flight to Edmonton?

Right, anyone with the new update no anything about the new green rocket map destinations? I have Perth and bangalore so far, says active for three hours so I'm guessing propellor driven? Any items required for flights? No of flights for stars? Fuel to speed up etc? Of course without land expansion I can't actual build anything if I start these maps.

Top Bottom