Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update 6.8.34 out on IOS

Please check the rest...
I really think that might be a given. “Sorry, no - I got my cross and refuse to check anything else.” :confused::D:cool: :whistle:

Horay:D:D:D:D

We have a cross next to gifts received and can go back to deleting gifters we don’t want to send back
:ROFLMAO:
Thank goodness for that, 600 wiped and feeling better already ;).

Last edited:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I really think that might be a given. “Sorry, no - I got my cross and refuse to check anything else.” :confused::D:cool: :whistle:

Thank goodness for that, 600 wiped and feeling better already ;).
I thought there were other things in terms of gifting that people were complaining about, like the reset of the gifting screen to the top, each time a gift was sent. I just wanted to make sure we did our due diligence in checking, because Ive avoided updating this whole time to avoid gifting issues

I thought there were other things in terms of gifting that people were complaining about, like the reset of the gifting screen to the top, each time a gift was sent. I just wanted to make sure we did our due diligence in checking, because Ive avoided updating this whole time to avoid gifting issues
I know, just winding you up. Those that did fall on their swords would be so ecstatic at just that one fix, anything else is minor ;).

Top Bottom