Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update 6.4.5 in win store 6.March.2018

launchpoints-jpg.11859

This fixed the fast tap bug as i read and understand from other players in private so if GI fix a bug i am agree 100%.
But what happen is make delay from other side so fixing and making other problem.
What is my benefit from this timer ? as a player i want to add points faster before someone hijack my launch and make problem between me and other players.
How many players using fast tap ? and how many succeeded ? Gi is there another way to stop fast tap better than put a timer like this ?

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
launchpoints-jpg.11859

This fixed the fast tap bug as i read and understand from other players in private so if GI fix a bug i am agree 100%.
But what happen is make delay from other side so fixing and making other problem.
What is my benefit from this timer ? as a player i want to add points faster before someone hijack my launch and make problem between me and other players.
How many players using fast tap ? and how many succeeded ? Gi is there another way to stop fast tap better than put a timer like this ?
Surely you can tap at the same speed as others
I see this as miner

But I value your opinion

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
What is my benefit from this timer ? as a player i want to add points faster before someone hijack my launch
If that someone used fast tap bug to hijack your launch, now he can't. Oh my, we've ruined the game, again.

The second thing is stability and reliability. Missing items or points because of a slow internet connection should be less of an issue now.

If that someone used fast tap bug to hijack your launch, now he can't. Oh my, we've ruined the game, again.

The second thing is stability and reliability. Missing items or points because of a slow internet connection should be less of an issue now.
I understand and thanks for reply (y)
because i am thinking about the 1000 launch in a week and i wanted to be perfect and succeed ;)
Good luck with all updates (y)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I'm assuming every time you watch a video, it is the same video you are watching across the week?

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Last edited:

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
I'm assuming every time you watch a video, it is the same video you are watching across the week?

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

In Android, the ads do rotate, however, you will still see the same ads over and over. I'm guessing that since this is the first release of ads on the Windows platform, we'll soon start to see new ads.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
In Android, the ads do rotate, however, you will still see the same ads over and over. I'm guessing that since this is the first release of ads on the Windows platform, we'll soon start to see new ads.

It has been many years since I last watched commercial TV or listened to commercial Radio stations, just can not stand the bombardment of it all. I will mix a batch of Martini's this evening, it will help dull the disappointment. Many thanks for your reply.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Joexara

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03xhoe8r
Username
joexara
Is something wrong with new IOS updates? always pops up a screen about an update I go to the update screen and says that app is updated. And after that again the pop up with the update....Does it happen only to me?

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Remember when I said that this server issue wouldn't be fixed? Now you guys know what I meant. I'm sure the maintenance work did help, however, I always thought that the massive influx of new players is the reason. Basically, there needs to be an increase in the server capacity to handle the increased server load. Well hey....they tried. Props for that.

Top Bottom