Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update 6.4.5 in win store 6.March.2018

launchpoints.jpg

This new circle show up when i add points to the launch it will not start the timer for the fuel before this circle gone.
This mean there is delay by adding points not like before .
For me any delay in the launch is a disaster so Gi should not make this and for what reason they do it ?
How this will help me in the QLs party :facepalm:

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
I have updated all my games. Gameplay certainly seems smoother. Will have to wait till tomorrow for gifting etc.
Videos are great and there seems to be a limit of 10 per day. Managed to upgrade a Fuel Station by watching 10, although it was the same video 10 times !

Regards
Harcourt
Now you go buy something lol

Never understood advertising, I don’t see and buy anything from here

But it is how I found this game, so I suppose

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I have updated all my games. Gameplay certainly seems smoother. Will have to wait till tomorrow for gifting etc.
Videos are great and there seems to be a limit of 10 per day. Managed to upgrade a Fuel Station by watching 10, although it was the same video 10 times !

Regards
Harcourt
The european evenings tend to be the busiest, and that's when servers lag the most. That will be the true test I believe...especially during an event

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu

Regards
Harcourt
Same video too, I am really good at finding the hidden objects now :)

Top Bottom